I'm setting myself up for disappointment

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Ok so I had a natural m/c on april 5th @ almost 5 weeks. We are going to start trying right away. My cycles used to be about 35 days long but i am hoping maybe they will change after the mc??? well i bought some opks and we are going to start trying like nonstop this whole month but i really feel like it is going to happen this month. UGHHHHHHHHHHH I know i am setting myself up for disappointment but i cant help how i feel. I think i feel this way because last month was our first month TTC and WE DID IT, but i mc. I dont know what to do... How should i talk myself into reality????:wacko:

I'm so sorry about your MC. :hugs:

I am currently having my 2nd one in 7 months' time and I have an appt. with a FS on Tuesday. Just can't keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I think if it is your 1st MC, it might just be one of those random things they don't have an explanation for. You could be perfectly fine if you get pregnant again. In my case, I will be 35 this year and don't want to waste any more time since I know something is wrong.

The fact is, most ladies have normal pregnancies after a MC. So you could be just fine if you TTC again. I hope that is the case and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time. I understand how scary it can be trying again after a MC. Just tell yourself that the odds are in your favor and get to BD! I have my fingers crossed for you!

thank you so much... It is my 2nd early mc, so they act like no big deal

apparently, ur more fertile after m/c as its like giving birth, ur really fertile after that.......so yep keep tracking ov, n av lots of :sex: and you shud hopefully c that :bfp: x

lots n lots of :dust: for u x

Thanks fabs!!!! But see I am getting TOO excited that it IS going to happen...

i think thats a good thing tho, postive mindset wil more than likely mean positive outcome as u won't b stressin out......i'm the complete opposite i'm so pesamistic and worry bout things, that i'm prob nt doin myself any favours x

thank you so much... It is my 2nd early mc, so they act like no big deal

Yeah, my dr. did the same thing. I just don't trust that it will be ok the next time without some help. They don't care if I keep having miscarriages over and over. Well, I am not interested in that.

I think go for it, we did but don't assume it will happen just because you hot lucky last time. I was sure we would do it this time straight after my m/c and it didn't happen. I know that although I was devastated after the m/c I almost postponed some if my grieving as I thought I might get pregnant again right away. I'd read about so many people who had been lucky enough to do that and convinced myself that I would be one of them. I wasn't and it left me really heartbroken as it meant I had to deal with the loss without being pregnant again. You might be fortunate again this month but if I was in the same place again I would just prepared myself for it going either way, just in case. Hopefully you'll get another BFP but be prepared just in case.
Good luck.

Thanks VIC thats what i needed....
FABs.... hopefully my positive mind will cause me to get a positive pee stick! lol

I just feel like I am going to get pregnant and i am going to carry to term and everything will be fine... but i was so upset about the mc earlier in the week..... can we say CRAZY..... Ok ladies hope y'all are there to pick me up off the ground at the end of the month! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->