I'm sneaking in here

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi ladies i'm sneaking in to say hello and tell you all a little about me.
Well my youngest lo is now coming up 8 months and i am broody as hell, the only little problem is that i was sterlilised when i had harley i didn't really want to be but there was so much presure off of dh, my parents etc that i went along with it, the thing is i really want another lo so i poured my heart out to dh and he says if i really want then i can have it reversed :happydance: we had a consultation with a private doctor and they are saying that ivf may be a cheaper and more sucessful path to go down so at the moment we are researching all our options but we are definately going to be trying for another :baby: :happydance:
Thankyou for reading this :kiss:

awww Hello hun and welcome to WTT. That must have been hard being pressurised like that. Good luck with whichever path you go down and in the meantime, hope you enjoy your time in WTT :) xx

Welcome over here! I'm sorry you have a struggle ahead. How come you got sterilised if you didn't want to be?

Welcome over here! I'm sorry you have a struggle ahead. How come you got sterilised if you didn't want to be?

Hun i wish i hadn't been but i had months of constant pressure off of dh and my parents etc bacause i already have children, my health during pregnancy etc and at the time the easy option was to have it done as it was that or lose them all.

That sucks! I'm so sorry you've had a difficult time and I'm crossing my fingers for you that it can all by reversed of the IVF works.

Welcome to WTT! Aw- Harley is such a cute name. I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through such a struggle to get pregnant again, but it sounds like it will be worth it. Hope the time here passes quickly for you! Is Harley your only child?

Nice to meet you,
Katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"