Im so angry.

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
You may remember i had to rearrange my appointment for my colposcopy cause the oh had an opperation booked for the same day, which he said took priority over my appointment even though he was just circumcised but apparently thats more important than my colposcopy, he says its more important cause they wont be treating me till after the baby is born. Anyway i rearranged my appointment on the phone, they said they dont have anything till 2 jan at the earliest, even sent out letter saying 2 jan. Now today i get another letter saying sorry you couldnt attend etc etc now appointment on 25 jan. So i rang then to find out what the hell was going on, explained the new date be stuff, turns out i got booked in for 2 dec not jan on the computer, talk about angry, they said they dont understand how it happened but to keep the new app. I had to tell the oh to shut up or else i was gonna go out cause apparently this is all my fault. Omg i could scream, he had not acted like such a baby about his op how it was more important than anything else this would not have happened. Sorry bout the rant just had to get it off my chest cause im stressing loads....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->