I'm so bored...

lgabell

Reaction score
...of waiting! I just want to be on holiday poas to get (cross your fingers!) a BFP! I am trying not to get too excited, but it would be a fab start to the holidays!!!

I'm tired all the time and I can't work out uf that's because it's the end of term or if it's a good sign!!!

Arrrggghhhh - it's doing my nut in! Surely I'm not alone????

Love and babydust to all!

Lou x

P.s. Sorry about the rant!

it is really boring waiting. and so I spend so much time looking at BNB and other stuff on the internet it makes it extra hard not to think about anything else!!!

i just want sunday to arrive so i know if AF is coming or not! its been the longest week of my life and i feel its going to go even slower now iv got a vvv faint line

Me too. the anticipation is killing me..especially now that im getting down to the final days of finding out. I have take a few test today and last night and i can see VERY faint lines on them but SOO faint..i dont know if its going to turn into anything. Thats how impatient i am..i took 6 tests just today alone expecting to see an definite answer..but nope..got the same on them all =P

6 tests just today McLesley! you crazy girl! haha. we are all the same. I hope your faint lines mean BFP!

Me too. the anticipation is killing me..especially now that im getting down to the final days of finding out. I have take a few test today and last night and i can see VERY faint lines on them but SOO faint..i dont know if its going to turn into anything. Thats how impatient i am..i took 6 tests just today alone expecting to see an definite answer..but nope..got the same on them all =P

Were they all a faint lines? Mine are only in the morning the 4mu is always bfn though. Hope we get our BFP very very soon!! I see your mood is lonely. How are you and your OH? I noticed in another thread that you were having "man issues." Hope things are going well. :hugs:

Were they all a faint lines? Mine are only in the morning the 4mu is always bfn though. Hope we get our BFP very very soon!! I see your mood is lonely. How are you and your OH? I noticed in another thread that you were having "man issues." Hope things are going well. :hugs:

first...yes i know im crazy for testing 6 times today...i couldnt help it...i saw the same lines on them all...im just really scared that they are going to turn out to be evap lines. i have been here a year now and tests just love to play tricks on me but never has this happened on so my FRER tests.

And thanks for asking about me and my situation...we havent worked things out and im pretty sad about that. this whole month has been chaotic. i have decided to just give him his space and see what happens..tho he has to come by tomorrow to drop off some stuff so its going to be very hard on me to see him come and go again. You're probably wondering what will happen if i am pregnant with OH leaving and honestly i have no idea but hoping for a good outcome... only time will tell i guess. I still want this baby and i know he would be a wonderful father to this child regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->