I'm so confused-UPDATE

I'm so sorry I didn't expect that at all! I'm still puzzled why you have so many positive OPKS. Maybe it's still to early? :hugs:

Xx

Well now you can go to bed! I bought 3 tests total. I will try one in the morning and if that's negative then I won't retest until AF is late.

Well now you can go to bed! I bought 3 tests total. I will try one in the morning and if that's negative then I won't retest until AF is late.

"Well now you can go to bed!"

That wasn't very friendly, I've only offered you the advice and support I had. :shrug:

I'm not saying it in a bad way. I'm just saying that now we all have an answer. I'm not mad or upset at you. I'm just saying that now you don't have to worry and you can go to bed. It's hard to tell in a message. I'm sorry :( I'm sorry that I made it sound that way.

I'm not saying it in a bad way. I'm just saying that now we all have an answer. I'm not mad or upset at you. I'm just saying that now you don't have to worry and you can go to bed. It's hard to tell in a message. I'm sorry :( I'm sorry that I made it sound that way.

Don't worry I understand now. I'm going to sleep now, I get too emotional with all these hormones going crazy since stopping the pill especially when I'm tired!

I understand you must feel gutted, but something is different to normal so
I'm wishing you lots of luck and baby dust. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back