I'm so confused.

jessicatunnel

Reaction score
Hello all. This morning I took a dollar store test, and within the time frame, a pretty clear positive showed up, and then disappeared like five minutes later. And when I say it disappeared, I mean there is not even a hint of a line anymore. Was it just a dye run? I watched the whole thing and saw the dye move across the screen and it looked like it was going to be negative because all I saw for the first 3 minutes was a white screen with the control line (the dye had finished by this point). When I looked literally a minute later I saw, what I thought was a positive line. Five minutes later, it was gone. Does this mean the test is negative? Pictures attached. (Took a digital later and it was negative)

Attachments

• IMG_17052.jpg
    IMG_17052.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1705-2.jpg
    IMG_1705-2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 33
Maybe it could be a dye run re test soon xx

Could be the start of a positive. Gl.

How many dpo are You?

I'm hoping that this is the start of your BFP! Digis are less sensitive so they take a while longer to get a BFP on. Good luck! :)

I've also heard that it takes digis longer for the positive to come up. Have any FRER on hand?

It looks like a dye run to me because the line's edges are fuzzy, even though the picture is in focus. But you never know, it might be the start of a BFP, I'd try a FRER :)

I've had dye runs that have been early BFPs before. If you haven't had a clear line yet then you're probably too early for it to show up on a digi. Good luck!

I'm calling possible dye run but maybe early bfp! Good luck!

its an early bfp I've used this test a lot it's a little weird so I kept testing also with these the time frame is a little longer but I got my bfp with these and I used clear blue rapid and equate just to be sure but I believe its a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->