I'm so confusing :(

kellypinkyz17

Reaction score
So I took the First Response early pregnancy test and it is positive (faint line). Just to make sure, a week later, I took another one. This time, the positive line came up before the control line (red line. It's not faint like the last time). Probably 1-2 weeks later, I had an appointment with the doctor. And the result is I'm not pregnant. No miscarriage or anything. I'm so disappointing but there is nothing I can do. So the doctor did the pep test and blood test. Also, I don't understand why she did the fetal Doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat even though she told me I'm not pregnant (it should be 5 weeks or a little more if I'm actually pregnant btw). My question is why she did the fetal Doppler anyway? Am I pregnant or not :/

So sorry for what you're going through. Have you started bleeding or anything?
Have you taken another frer since?

I don't understand why they would use the doppler... If you were pregnant, it would be waaaaaaay too early to hear a heartbeat yet.

Please get a second opinion, and keep us updated x
Good luck :hugs:

That's odd... can you post a picture of your pregnancy test? Have you had any bleeding and have you taken another test recently? I would see another doctor if the test is still positive.

So I decided to give another shot today. Still positive after I missed my period for a week now. I haven't start any bleeding at all. My breasts are sore, I get tired fast, nausea. Now the test shows I'm pregnant, doctor said I'm not. I have no idea what to do. She took my blood, did the pap test then told me to come back in the next three weeks. So from now to there, I still have to wait to see what happens

Attachments

• IMG_0009[1].jpg
    IMG_0009[1].jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 27
I think the doctor has made a mistake! With that test, missed AF and symptoms plus no bleeding etc I'd say its a done deal! A fetal heart rate would never be able to be picked up with a doppler at 5 weeks so I'm not sure why on earth the doctor did that! My mw won't even attempt until 16 weeks. Xxx

i agree must have been a mix up you are pregnant can you see another doctor or i would get back in touch and take the tests with you gl xx

Wow think your doctor needs to go back to school. Change doctors Hun I would. Your very pregnant x

I agree you are def pregnant by looking at that test! Your test line is darker than the control ;) You need to either contact your dr again or find a new one hun good luck and congrats

Yes you are very pregnant! I hear the urine strips the docs office use aren't all that sensitive. It should be picked up on the blood test. But you have to wait that long to get the results back??

She wouldnt tell u to come back to office just for urine and pap results, they normally call u for this, im thinking miscomunication between you two. Usually if ur pregnant u come back in three to four weeks. Maybe she didnt communicate with you well enough.

You are definitely, 100% pregnant. I would call their office and explain what is going on. If that doesn't clear things up, make an appointment with another doctor ASAP. :)

I would see another doc! That is way to early for a doppler! Congratulations!

Either there was a miscommunication or your dr is coocoo.

That is clearly a very positive test! Call your doctor and ask what the heck is up.

You're so pregnant that the test line is now stealing color from the control line. Congratulations!!

Get a new doctor!

Wow, yeah you are super pregnant! I would ask for a retest and to see another doctor!

Agreed that sounds like a miscommunication. You are definitely pregnant. I would give her a ring tomorrow. H&H 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->