I'm so fed up with this bleeding

pipkintyler

Mum to Austin and Dexter
Reaction score
Hi all, as the title say's i'm so fed up, I had another bleed again today with clots in, not very big one's about the size of a 5p peice but still clots. :cry:

I just felt a bit wet down there so went to check and it was blood. I rang EPU as I'd been for my scan last week and they said it should be fine but if I filled more than 2 pads in an hour to call GP to book a scan, luckily this hasnt happened. I've been bleeding all the way through this pregnancy but it's mainly only been when i wipe apart from a couple of times earlier on, it's just awful to find so much blood with clots in. I'm beginning to wish we'd just never bothered trying for a second baby. :cry:

Sorry to hear this lovely. Are you in much pain?

Do you still have symptoms?

Sending you love x

Sorry to hear that. I've been bleeding through this pregnancy too; every 2-3 days and lately, it's with clots too so I really do know how you feel. At times I feel fed up and just psych myself up thinking the baby is gone but other times I just think people bleed too and the baby is fine. I just wish someone can give me a reason for the bleeding.

so sorry :hugs:
hope things get better for you! sending prayers!xx

I had bleeding with my first pregancy and it really takes a lot of you constantly wondering if things are ok or not. I am sorry you are having to go through it. I Hope it stops very soon! :hugs:

Sorry to hear this lovely. Are you in much pain?

Do you still have symptoms?

Sending you love x

Hi Rumpskin, I've had no pain at all and the only symptom I've had so far is sore boobs and they still hurt like crazy, I guess I'm lucky in that sense as that's all I had with my little boy too.

Sorry to hear that. I've been bleeding through this pregnancy too; every 2-3 days and lately, it's with clots too so I really do know how you feel. At times I feel fed up and just psych myself up thinking the baby is gone but other times I just think people bleed too and the baby is fine. I just wish someone can give me a reason for the bleeding.

You sound exactly like me, I feel the same, sometimes I think the babies gone and other times I think no way he/she is definately still here. Just wish I could click my fingers and be 7 months down the line. Good luck, i'm sure your little baby is fine. :hugs:

Im bleeding as well too and I am convinced my baby is gone...the doctor told me not to lose hope until I see if my levels are rising..It does make me feel a bit better than bleeding during pregnancy indeed does happen.

Could have written this myself!!! its so emotionally draining!! x

I know what you're going through. I bled for a week and then it stopped. Today it started again and I just want to curl up in a ball and hide. I have a scan next tuesday so until then it's just a waiting game. Hoping and praying everything's ok for you. Keep us updated.

sorry to hear that.. but i know how you feel im between 6 to 7 weeks nearly 7 and i only found out friday and ive been bleeding red blood and a few little clots i have a scan next tuesday jus really worried its soo horrible.. hope all is well with you xx

Hi all, thank you for all your comments, weirdly I've not had any blood since yesterday afternoon, it's very strange, me and dh have decided if anything happens to this baby then we're not going to try again, I had a miscarriage over 2 years ago and my son was born at 31 weeks, as you can tell from my photo he's fine but I don't think I can take anymore stress!!! To everyone who is bleeding try not to worry what will be will be and just remember lots of people bleed throughout pregnancy with a happy healthy baby at the end of it, so let's try and think positive. :hugs:

:hugs: Glad the bleeding's stopped, hope it stays that way. I went for a scan at 6+2 because of bleeding, and there was nothing to be seen in my uterus. However, they told me yesterday that my hcg levels are rising to indicate early pregnancy, so I have another scan next week. First tri sucks! Bleeding isn't always bad, there are so many women that suffer it and end up with healthy babies at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->