IM SO FREAKING UPSET

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
Looks like my two faints on fRERs were indents. I’m so tired of getting burned. I have taken 3 tests after a faint with fmu. All negative. If I was really getting a true sticky line at 3 days late. It would be more stable. I just don’t understand why this always happens to me.

I don't think your tests were indents. I inverted it and there's definitely color there. When did you take the repeat tests? Did you hold your urine for more than a couple of hours? Did you drink a lot before testing? FMU or SMU? There are a lot of variables as to why next tests could have been negative.

image (1).jpg

Forgot to add that even if you're 3 days late it doesn't mean you ovulated right on time. It could still be early.

FRER has been terrible lately, and I got my fair share of indents last cycle even though I was pregnant and it was a chemical. Then FRER was also negative when another pink dye brand was positive. I no longer trust them at all. Can you find another brand? I love the new walgreens pink dye test. They look just like FRER and I called to make sure that they measure 10miu which is super low.

Thanks everyone, yeah I got the “ lines on a 3 pack of FRERS one with fmu. Then bought a new pack today both were negative, and I took a first signal which was also negative. So I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->