I'm so hungry!!

Smile181c

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
ALL THE FRIGGING TIME!! I don't remember being this hungry last time around. All I can think about is food! I'm constantly starving!

Trying to watch my weight this time because I gained so much in my first pregnancy but how am I supposed to manage it when all I want to do is eat?!

I've been good today and have only eaten my weetabix for breakfast and then a yoghurt and a banana since but I'm already thinking about my lunch! And people in the office talking about food is making me wanna cry! :hissy:

Please tell me I'm not alone! :dohh: :haha:

Omg tell me about it! I must have eaten my own weight yesterday :lol: I'm holding on to the fact tht SOME of it was healthy. LOL

You are not alone! When I'm not eating, I'm planning my next meal. I've gained 10 lbs so far (but I did break my foot just before I got pregnant so I was bed/couch-ridden).

You r not only one, I am always hungry and just had pot noodle! Gain not much of weight, wish I could!! ((Hugs))

So glad I'm not on my own! I've even had to start taking my dog for a walk on my lunch break instead of after work so I don't just go home and stuff my face! :haha:

I am now, which worried me as I thougt I should be horribly nauseous and sick but my mum keeps reminding be...'week 6 and it will hit you' x

I am starving too, went out to dinner tonight and straight afterwards thought I could eat another dinner!

I was ravenous weeks 4 and 5 like it was crazy. Then once 6 weeks hit I was the complete opposite and sick constantly. I miss being hungry D:

I never had any sickness this pregnancy, just been ravenous and obsessed with food since week 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->