I'm so jealous!!!

ClaireyF

Joshua & Bump to be!
Reaction score
Everyone else seems to be having midwife appointments and scans...my first midwife appointment is 27th November!!! by then i will be 12w 4d pregnant!! I'm so jealous that loads of you have already seen your baby's heartbeat. Is there anyone in the same position as me? or am i alone?? lol :sad2:

I am seeing my midwife for the first time November 6th which puts me at 13+2
and I am not getting my scan until 18-20 weeks
=D
Its not just you LOL

here in Michigan they usually wont see you untill you are 12 weeks , I got to go to my first appointment at a little over 9 weeks , and doc made me wait another 5 weeks after that for my second appointment ,which will not be for another 2 weeks , I got my second scan done because I had a tiny bit of spotting so I went to ER and they did a scan right away .

Everyone else seems to be having midwife appointments and scans...my first midwife appointment is 27th November!!! by then i will be 12w 4d pregnant!! I'm so jealous that loads of you have already seen your baby's heartbeat. Is there anyone in the same position as me? or am i alone?? lol :sad2:

Where I am in Canada, you get one scan only and that's at 20 weeks. It's a long wait :)

Perhaps its just Canada, USA and Wales...everywhere else seems 'scan happy' xx

I only had scans already because I had some old blood, and wanted reassurance! I've only just got my booking appt. through for the midwife, and only got my 12wk scan date at the end of last week! Been waiting ages!!

My OBGYNs first opening was Dec 1. Sooo hard to wait till then.

Alot of places don't like to see you untill your 12 weeks, and then they arrange a scan from there. Unfortuently not all hospitals offer a dating scan and you might only get one at 20 weeks but you could pay for a private one to be done anytime, I might be doing this in a few weeks to find out the sex :)
Xxxx

hey most of us has only been for earlier scans due to bleeding and previous complications so count ur self luck really chick xx

hey most of us has only been for earlier scans due to bleeding and previous complications so count ur self luck really chick xx

I know alot have had complications :( last time i had a scan at 5+6 but then lost my baby a week later...i just wanna know everythings ok this time x

I've not even got a date for my scan yet and won't see the midwife until about a week after that. I've been to my doc and fingers crossed they have sent the paperwork off and I should be getting an appointment through from the hospital soon.

I've desperate to get my scan done. My sister had a blighted ovum 2 years ago and didn't find out until her 12 week scan so I'm totally paranoid until I see something on the screen. (Rationally I know that it probably won't happen to me but I'm still paranoid!!!)

At least you've got a date. Time will fly past and it will soon be 27th Nov before you know :)

hey hun...my midwife appt is on 21st nov and wont get a scan date till after that!!! seems like soooo long away :hissy:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I know alot have had complications :( last time i had a scan at 5+6 but then lost my baby a week later...i just wanna know everythings ok this time x

Could you get a scan privately? We were going to do this as had a mmc last time and like you, we just wanted to know everything was ok. (As it happens, we've had 2 scans already but that's only because of a scare) :hugs:

I haven't had a scan yet either - my dating scan is scheduled for the end of November when I'll be about 9 or 10 weeks. I can't imagine waiting until 20 weeks! xx

Hi to ClaireyF

I also live in Wales and have got my 1st scan 12th November. I will be 12w 2d. I have had my booking in last week. Once I had seen the midwife it started to feel real, although I still want to test now and check that I am really pregnant !
It seemed like ages to wait as I had the appointment sent in the post about 3 weeks ago but the days are going by surprisingly fast !

Hi to ClaireyF

I also live in Wales and have got my 1st scan 12th November. I will be 12w 2d. I have had my booking in last week. Once I had seen the midwife it started to feel real, although I still want to test now and check that I am really pregnant !
It seemed like ages to wait as I had the appointment sent in the post about 3 weeks ago but the days are going by surprisingly fast !

I just rang the midwives and changed my booking in date to 13th Nov! i'm so excited now...will they then tell me when my scan will be? x

I think the appointment has to come from the hospital, ....mine did anyway.
When is your due date ?

my due date is 7th june, whats your due date? x

Not far between us then ! I am due 25th May.
I can't wait for the scan just to know that everything is ok. I thnk I will be able to settle down and enjoy the pregnancy more then.
How are your symptoms ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->