im so sad today

molly27

Reaction score
just found out that a family member is pregnant and i cant stop crying im so jealous.we were both pregnant two years ago but i mc and so far have had three mc.i feel like this is never goin to happen and im getting so stressed over it which i know is going to make it difficult to conceive but its so hard seeing pregnant women all the time.please tell me im not the only one that feels like this.all my friends are pregnant and one is due in sept when i should have been giving birth.:cry:

My pregnancy ended in March. I know exactly how you feel. Everyone around you is getting pregnant but you.
It can be extremely difficult to feel hopeful that your day will come. But it will! One day, patience is the key.

It's ok to feel jealous about everyone, I am from time to time, but don't let it take over your life.

Thinking of you in this time, and keep your chin up. We are here for you!

hey thankx 4 that, i really appreciate it.

I understand, I have lost 2 pregnancies, my best mate just had a baby a few days ago and I feel guilty for not even being able to send her a message as I am so jealous and I know the response will be 'come and see us' and I couldnt handle that. But it extends to walking through Asda and everyone seeming to be pregnant or wheeling prams. Then I turn on the tv and all the programmes have pregnant women in and even the newsreader is pregnant! It seems to be a whole world of pregnant women except us, and whilst it is physically obvious that seemingly all other women are pregnant, Asda could also be full of women like us walking around but of course we cant tell that and dont notice those people.

I totally feel ya! My brother announced they were pregnant just days after I lost #3. His baby was born a day shy of a year after I lost #2. He is very impatient and having a hard time (it was his 3rd). He and I used to be super close, but not so much anymore. He is afraid to talk to me. He has cut me out because he does not want to "rub my nose in it". Cutting em out completely hurts a heck of a lot more!

It does get better, but I know it hurts now. Good luck!!!!

i know how u feel, my brother still talks to me though but hasnt a clue how i feel he just keeps saying "dont worry about it ul be ok" i hate when ppl say that.its easy for him to say that when he has one and one on the way.just went onto facebook and they,ve put up a scan photo.had to sign out staight away cant look at it.

I know exactly what your feeling. I've just been told yesterday that a relative is 13 weeks pregnant when I should have been 12...only one week ahead of me. They discovered there was no longer a heartbeat at my 9 and a half week scan so I needed a D&C. It really knocked me for six, I keep dreading when I see the baby born in December and will be thinking thats what age mines should have been. Its a horrible way to feel, it is like total jealousy. I'm also struggling as my sister in law is due next month and hasnt even acknowledged my two miscarriages, its so hurtful. Now my in laws tiptoe around me as they know its a difficult situation, obviously they are so excited about the baby but must know how I feel aswell.
Everywhere I turn there is pregnant people and even more announcing it. I just hope this gets easier. xx

Trust me dear, you aren't alone. My best friend's brother just had a baby and when I saw the photos of him holding it, I was so jealous. I felt sorry for myself and like such a jerk for feeling that way, but I was so overcome with sadness I just couldn't help it. I miscarried at 9 1/2 weeks when I was 17 (I'm 19 now) and I remember going into 12th grade knowing some people who were pregnant. Personally I wasn't ready at the time, but it still hurt so much. I hope that your heart heals soon, I know it's so hard. I have faith that it will get better for you, just hang in there!

i feel the same now, i am going through maybe a miscarriage wont know for sure till monday, and i went out last night saw a little baby and felt so jealous, then heard through facebook some lady who does not look after her 3 children lets them run around in poo etc and smokes in the room with her three small children one who has serious asthma, there are fags butts on the floor drawing pins food rubbish etc etc etc and a 8 months learning to crawl...... and she thinks she is having another one! i could of yelled at her at the top of my lungs but would not help my personal situation..x

I know how you feel. I feel like everyone is pregnant just now, friends, online friends, etc. Several of them around the same gestation as I would be :-( I usually get on with it but got tipped over the edge last week when someone mentioned she was pg with her 5th, just two weeks behind what I'd be if I hadn't miscarried.

It's hard to stay positive but I try very hard, for my own mental sake. I hope you are ok xx

Clare

molly you certainly are not alone. We lost Harri and 2 weeks later SIL got MIL to come and tell me she was 14 weeks. I was totally gutted. I still fine it really hard being around her now as I am so jelous of her having what I so want.

Be strong hun... your time WILL come xxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"