I'm so stupid!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Im now 4 days late, so i thought right ill test today. Off i go to get myself a test i got a clearblue one. So off i go to take it thinking i need a big wee lol sorry tmi an only a little trickle comes out on to the stick, so i dip it in the toilet water :rofl: :rofl: thinking this will work! obviously it didnt :rofl: :rofl:
So im now 8 quid out of pocket an still non the wiser.

by the way i did wash my hands after lol!

Sophie you did something dippy before & I've forgotten but this hunny well this needs to win a prize :rofl:

You dip LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
sorry hun but im crying with laughter its something i would do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LoL. Sorry to laugh at your misfortune but it is rather amusing... Saying that... I'd prob do the same and self thing if i had just woken up or something! loL!

Oh my goodness Sophie!!!

ROLMFAO!!!!!!!
That is great LOL that is something i would do too!!!
Good on you for letting us know and giving us a laugh!
Hope you find out soon!!

oh an i forgot to mention that as i went to pay for the test my purse wasn't there, ide left my purse in the taxi so i had to ring up taxi company, he found my purse on the floor an bought it back to me:rofl: this was all at 8.30 this morning. :rofl:
I definatly live up to bein blonde!!!!!
:rofl:

this made me giggle this morning, thanks Sophie :)

xx

:rofl:
There there Sophie, we will call the men in white coats for you!

:dohh: LMFAOOOO!!! you dippy MOO!!!

Ohh good god you ain't half made me laugh lol!

xxx

Sophie when are you going to test again?

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->