im soo confused right now anyone help??

mumbles1991

Reaction score
hi there im new on here

just to ask how common is it that you can get pregnant whilst having the implant???
ive basically had the implant for about 5-6months. i was diagnosed with mild depression so was advised to have st johns wort. i have since been told that this can stoip the implant from working effectively. since i took st johns wort, i started to have my period again which had completely stopped.
now my bf noticed that my boobs had changed and his words were they feel like they have liquid in them and look/feel bigger. theyve been a bit tender also and the nipple area seems to have got bigger. my sense of smell seems to have increased and i feel tired alot. i have also started to feel a bit dizzy at times and started to feel sick.

im not sure if this is just because im on new tablets or what???

Sorry, but I dont have any experience with IUDs (that's what you mean by implant, right?). Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy, but periods have the same symptoms. Why not make yourself feel better and try testing? Maybe you should call your Dr and ask about the St. Johns Wort?
Good luck, I hope you figure it out soon and not stress about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->