I'm soooo broody!!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Why do babies consume your every thought when you are ttc?!
The thing is I have 2 small children already and one is a baby! But I have the longing to be pregnant and see that bfp and start another baby journey! Feel really ungrateful for what I already have! I just love being a mummy. But can't shake the broody feeling!
Let's here from the broody ladies! It's weird as alot of my friends are married or settled but they just don't have the broody/maternal urge like me. They want to wait a few years first

I been trying for 14 months and I get what you mean when you say its all you can think about, just want to go back to relaxing during TTC as much easier than obsessing every month

Me! We have a 5.5 month old, and are already TTC. I think OH is just as broody as I am, honestly. We haven't really told anyone but my best friend and my mom yet, because I too am afraid people will think I'm ungrateful for the LO I just had. That isn't the case at all, though! It's just so amazing: the entire process from BFP to those early newborn days, and then watching your child grow and learn, and feeling that lump of pride in your throat when they do something new... We love that experience and can't wait to watch our son interact with a sibling. I don't think you seem ungrateful at all; I completely understand how you feel. Good luck, and I hope you get a BFP soon!

I been trying for 14 months and I get what you mean when you say its all you can think about, just want to go back to relaxing during TTC as much easier than obsessing every month

We tried 2.5 years for our first so I know your pain!
I used to hate people telling me to 'relax and it will happen' but I hate to say it but I did relax and started Uni and of course got preggo!

Me! We have a 5.5 month old, and are already TTC. I think OH is just as broody as I am, honestly. We haven't really told anyone but my best friend and my mom yet, because I too am afraid people will think I'm ungrateful for the LO I just had. That isn't the case at all, though! It's just so amazing: the entire process from BFP to those early newborn days, and then watching your child grow and learn, and feeling that lump of pride in your throat when they do something new... We love that experience and can't wait to watch our son interact with a sibling. I don't think you seem ungrateful at all; I completely understand how you feel. Good luck, and I hope you get a BFP soon!

Good luck to you too! Hope bfps are coming to all if us this year.
I know that babies are conceived when THEY are ready not when we think we are ready for them!! Lol
Are you breastfeeding? I am and not got my periods back yet so the doc has told me the chances of conceiving just now are very low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->