• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i'm sooooo bored today

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i am soooooo bored today its unbelieveable. washing is done, washing up in dishwasher ready to go on after tea, laminate floor is swept and house as tidy as it can be with 2 boys running around playing.

there is nothing worth watching on tv, i have no magazines to read and i cant get into my cross stitch. i dont even want to play games on pc and i'm not tired so sleep not an option.

we were going to have a bbq for tea, but the sun dissapeared and the wind turned cold, so now having sauage n chips.

anyone else have days like this?

I have a million things to do and I still feel bored while I'm going them. I think it's just the anticipation. Everything in my mind is taking a back-burner to my little girl and all I can think about is "When are you coming out?!" So I feel super bored.

Yeah i have things to do but its finding me actually doing them and yet i feel bored as hell xxx

i WISH i did have stuff to do. LOL! my boys brought the dirty washing down b4 going out in garden, i loaded machine, moved to tumbly (didnt put out cos poss bbq), then put into washh basket when dry. i dont iron unless i have too! so thats not an option either.

cant go shopping as got no money, and have pretty much most things for baby anyway.

wot bout reading a book ?! av a bath ?! this is wot i usually "try" to do, mind u ive lots of ironing but cant be arsed to do it,and still say im bored :rofl:

SNAP!!! So am I and can't even motivate myself to watch anything good on tele.

SNAP!!! So am I and can't even motivate myself to watch anything good on tele.

i cant find anything worth watching. LOL! usually i can find a game of some sort on pc, but i'm turning everyting off within a min of playing. never mind going bed soon so hopefully b in diff mood tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"