i'm soooooooo fed up now (moan)

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i have had probs throughout this pregnancy.

i have only seen my MW 4times throughout whole thing (every other time it has been a relief).

i have a useless hospital that can give diagnosis over the phone (9/10 times ALL symptoms point to a urine infection without evening testing a sample).

the above hospital give you anti-biotics for said urine infection which was actually thrush and made worse!

low dull back ache and abdo pains are also a urine infection (for nearlly 9weeks) b4 a consultant decides my muscles are NOT stretching as well as should be and send me for physio.

physio was cancelled as physio off sick and the next appointment they could get me was after my due date!

i have been made to feel that i am wasting everyones time for being concerned about my baby - high heart rate, reduced movements etc.

last weekend i started getting contractions 12-15mins apart, took pain killers and thought no more about it. by monday they were 8-9mins apart and by tuesday the MW at surgery timed them at 7mins apart and MW said i was in earlylabour and baby would mst definately be here by wednesday morning. hospital woudnt see me as not close enough together! told to go home and wait.

they stayed at 6-7mins apart all of wednesday BUT stopped 3am thursday and so did LO moving. rang day unit who said try hot/cold drinks to get him to move, if nothing go in. so went in, was seen after 2hrs wait and had all usual checks done and put on a monitor. the monitor was picking up the contractions 3-5mins apart BUT they wernt strong enough for hospital to say i was in established labour yet so sent me home again!!!:growlmad:

i am sooooo fed up of being in pain and no-1 listening to me (well you all do but hsopital dont). i really dont know how much more i can take of it! i cant get back in to consultant until next friday (28th) and i really dont think i can cope like this for another week!

Oh sorry you are having a crap time, I'm already fed up from having contractions since 5.30 this morning, they started out regular but now have gone completely haywire, hurt like hell though.
Hope your baby comes soon x

Oh hunnni I'm sorry they are treating you so appalingly. Have you made a complaint to the hospital? I can't believe they prescribed you antibiotics for a urine infection over the phone! That's gross negligence!

I am so sorry for what u r going through Amy, i think your hospital has treated u appallingly. I think u need to go down and start shouting!!!

not made a complaint YET! as its only hospital with baby section in area and if i complain i'm likely to get worse treatment. same for shouting n screaming they can get me to leave and refuse to treat me. its a nightmare!

:hugs:

You must be exhausted!!

I think if I were in your shoes my frustration would lead me to phone everybody possible until you've spoken with somebody who can shake things up a bit. (The words "I'm afraid I'm NOT leaving this surgery until..." have been known to pass my lips)

Do you really think you'd get worse treatment?
Most people have a human side that you can tap into.
But you're right shouting and screaming will get a lady ejected ;)

:hugs:

Is there somebody who could phone the doctor/hospital for you and explain that this is really too much??

my husband could ring but at a guess will be asked how close/strong they are etc, prob be told go down for monitoring and then be sent home again. it really is getting stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->