I'm sore, your help please?

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
My bump is a bit tender today, it is tender to touch the bottom of it like near my pubic bone and on my sides. Do you think it sounds like round ligament pain?

Tender to the touch I would put as the baby pressing against that area more. My bump gets extremely tender around my belly button and on my right side, where most of the baby weight is.

Round ligament pains are in your ligaments and may cause some discomfort. But you could also be experiencing this tenderness cause of the muscles in your stomach/pelvic area are being stretched to the max.

Solution to this... have a warm bath with epson salts. It helps a lot, not to mention eases hemmoroids and swelling.

Hey sweetie! I have the same exact issue almost every other day. My DH will lie his head on my belly and sometimes I have to tell him to stop it's so tender. :hugs: I hope it gets better for you hun.

Thanks ladies for your input! I will have a nice warm bath when I get home tonight. My bump in general isn't sore, it is just around the "boundaries" of it like across the bottom and just on the sides, which was making me think it was round ligament because it was on the outside of my bump. Hopefully a nice bath will ease the tenderness...

Thanks ladies for your input! I will have a nice warm bath when I get home tonight. My bump in general isn't sore, it is just around the "boundaries" of it like across the bottom and just on the sides, which was making me think it was round ligament because it was on the outside of my bump. Hopefully a nice bath will ease the tenderness...

Sounds like all the stretching your belly is doing hun. A nice soak in a bathtub, be careful it is not too hot ... with epson salts are just the thing. Lay back, splash the water over your bump, and relax. I even put a face-cloth over my breasts to ease the tenderness in them as well. Trust me. I have been having them every other night to ease my aching muscles and bump tenderness. Even my doctor and massage therapist suggested this.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you for your advice, I'm going to do just that when I get home sounds like bliss.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->