I'm sorry I cant leave ttc

You make us all feel so loved... so thank you :hugs:

Anyway, lots of us are ttc our 2nd or more sticky beans, so if you have any qns, feel free to ask on here or PM me if you prefer.

Enjoy this time, its so exciting....:happydance:

Besides we have all decided to have July babies so we can all move over together :thumbup:

chicken :tease:
Not that we don't love ya. We are pretty nice aren't we? You can stick around as long as you like. :hugs:
Congrats again!
P

Tell us everything that's going on!!!!! I want to be jealous!

Was thinking it was sad when you left... (well not sad that you got your :bfp:, but you know what I mean!). Happy you will still pop by us :happydance:

I don't think I ever congratulated you btw:dohh: - so CONGRATS - wishing you a wonderful 9 months!!!!

:hug:

Ty Peanut :) And everyone else. I suppose because TTC was the first place I came to on here, it's where I'm comfy and you lot are just so goddamn amazing I can't leave ya ;)

Pux- I'm weeing every 2hours lol, I am enjoying it, obviously, but I'm getting tired at about 3pm and it's not fun. First Midwife appointment tomorrow :)

gdluck with ur MW appt tomo - and I think I would feel the same - everyone over here in TTC is so nie I don't ever wanna leave (but obviously really really wanna get my :bfp:) You just hang in there and we will all move over soon and take over the 1st tri section :muaha:

Come on ladies....I want you all in 1st-tri with me...lets gate crash!!!

I am there with you we went over the same day :happydance:i still feel like newbie too:rofl:

Caught you two!!!
Back to first tri now!!!! LOL!!!!
i know what you mean though took me about a week or so to get used to it over there, still pop in over here to see how everyone is getting on!! change is good you know!!!!
:hug:

:wohoo: jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyleeeeeeeighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh missed u xxxx :hugs:
have u heard about Celine??????? :wohoo: yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxx

awww it's only cause u miss ttc forum, and all ur ttc friends, not the TTC part tho, that was just a mess!!!... dont worry when im pregnant i aint leaving ttc either lol i'll be in both forums ttc and first tri LOL

awww it's only cause u miss ttc forum, and all ur ttc friends, not the TTC part tho, that was just a mess!!!... dont worry when im pregnant i aint leaving ttc either lol i'll be in both forums ttc and first tri LOL

LOL! Me too!! Its just so comfy and familiar here! We might end up having to make this TTC and Newly Preggo!! :rofl:

Happy mum - I'm sorry, I'll go quietly :blush:

Sparklebaby- Yeah I have it's brilliant news aint it

Yaaay you're staying:happydance::hugs:

Lol, I know how you feel. When I get pregnant, I'm not leaving here! Love all you girls toooo much :)

xxxxx

I agree with you JL.
I think it's for two reasons - we had such a lovely time and so much support here and because we are so early in our pregnancies we don't really feel pregnant. I'm sure when we can start talking about our chubby bits we'll feel comfortable in both! It just doesn't seem real....
Maybe there should be a transitional section 'slightly pregnant but not convinced' :happydance:
Hx

Haha dont worry Kim, I'm not going anywhere I am staying here as well as 1st-tri.

Lyrah, your my text buddy so I'm never going to leave you am i lol

Yeah all I need now is TTC ladies as my preggo buddies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"