I'm starting to be able to smell EVERYTHING

Skywalker

Reaction score
:nope:

Don't want it. Lol, especially since OH keeps forgetting to take out the trash. But I mean I can smell like, EVERYTHING. I'll smell something really unusual and be like, "What the heck is that!?" and keep sniffing until I find an object that's always been around me but I never noticed before. Sometimes this is really not a good thing. It's also changing the way I smell foods. Started happening around the same time as the nausea started. I think they might be connected lol

I work in social care and can only describe this particular super power as GRIM

Shallow mouth breathing lol you definitely won't accidentally eat any spoiled foods now though :)

I don't have much nausea at all but I have a super nose for sure. It's been that way for a while now. I can smell what co-workers are eating for lunch on the other side of the building.

Mine has gotten progressively stronger.. I hate my shampoo soap and my deodorant is super powerful..I loved the smell of them before getting preggo. One thing I can't deal with at all is cigarette smoke.. Sometimes I have to run to get in front of someone smoking walking ahead of me... Which of course gets me riled up.. Which naturally leads to vomiting... not so glamourous

ewww omg yes!! I have that problem... the cat litter *gags* smells HORRID... and the garbage. Soooo bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->