I'm still here...

Reaction score
Just hitting the 2 year mark of trying for our second. We've tried all the "tips and tricks" along the way, using opks, timed intercourse, monitored cycles, clomid, soy isoflavones, acupuncture, naturopath, gym working out for several months, diet changes etc....

Well our ivf date is fast approaching. It's quite nerve wracking to say the least.

We have 1 child, he's just gone 5yrs old.
Been married for coming up 2 years and been together coming up 11 years.

No point to this post, just wanting to say how time has been a real test for us and that i feel like I've been here a very long time, I've seen other members come, and go, and have their 1st, 2nd's 3rds....

Any one wanna chat about the stress off ttc past 24 months?

Hi i completely get how stressfull it can be. Took us 5 years to conceive my first. With help of clomid, epo, opks, preseed & lots of praying & many tears along way. Then decided to try again 6 years later (big gap due to having severe hyperesis through all of pregnancy) finally plucked up courage & went off pill fell pregnant second cycle hyperemesis again hospitalised & sadly mc at 8/9 weeks. Then 3 cycles later stsrted ttc again & going onto 7th cycle now with no luck. Done smep, used preseed, opks, pre natal vits no luck yet.

What have docs said for you? I haven't had tests yet as doc said i got pregnant twice so doesn't think anything is wrong & to keep trying but with every failed cycle it's getting a little harder not to worry.

Hopefully we all get our babies big hugs x

My ds is seven now & keeps saying how he really wants a sibling plus i'm 36 now so will be my last child i just want it to happen already

Hey,

Although I haven't been trying for 2 years yet, I can relate quite a bit to watching people come & go and how time is a real test.

So really just wanted to leave you hugs and wish you all the best <3

xx

In the same boat dear! It's been 25 months now, crazy!

I really don't know how I made it through that time... I suppose every cycle the little hope comes back that it could be THE month. And now that IVF is so close, it seems like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Still seems so far away though, my patience is just non-existant anymore

I get my IVF referral next week on Monday, then the first consultation is supposed to be within 6 weeks, so I hope will have IVF in October/November.

I hope time flies until embryo/s is/are snuggled up in your tummy. Not too long now! :flower:

Pretty much the same as us, good luck too you too, Kimbra83

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->