Im still....WAITING(AF IS 9 WEEKS LATE!).....LOL ANYBODY ELSE LIKE ME??

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hiya EVERYONE......can i join???

firstly MERRY XMAS!!!:happydance:

Im hoping to get my BFP soooon... my periods is like 9 weeks late and i still havent got my BFP!!! SO ANNOYING!!! been to the gp and hospital had various tests a few weeks ago, i have no problems with my ovaries or tubes i dont have irregular AF and havent been on BC for a gd while, so they said it was likely i was pregnant but my hormone wasnt enough yet....my mum had the same problem. Maybe its an hereditary thing!lol!
Ive been having loads of pregnancy symtoms except sickness just a lil bit quesy when i dont eat. Also my stomach just in this last week is bloated and has a sticky-out roundness i have never seen before!!
Im quite relaxed about it all... just waiting now. Going to the doctors on Mon to demand a ultrasound....as i heard that even blood tests can be unreliable...
Was wondering if any of you ladies went through a similar experience and could relate to me???waiting....waiting....waiting for your BFP!

TA LADIES .......BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!!! XXXXXXXXXXmwah

:dust:

Are you sure bloods are unreliable? I find that difficult to imagine to be honest with you. Did they test for pregnancy in the blood test?

Good luck with it. x

wow you have amazing patience !!! I would have gone round the bend by now !!! I have no advice but good luck !

Hiya!

Doc didnt offer me any just said when i miss my next AF (beginning of jan) to come back for bloods then i would of missed my third AF by then:( ridiculous i know so im going to demand an ultrasound and bloods on Mon.... does waitn this long seem strange? or does it happen often to women?
sorry to see you lost an angel bub notquitesure i hope you have a happy new year full of babydust and love! xxxx

Ah I see thats good! Sounds like you are pregnant then. How long was it before your mum got her BFP?

She was 16 weeks with my lil bro (now 7) and she had to have a blood test.....hope thats not the case for me! yeah im patient now (i wasnt a few wks ago) no point in getting stressed. what will be will be :)

Anybody waiting like me or had a similar experience first time round??????

lol I think everyone else on here is so anxious for the BFP that we all test way before AF is due. So it even being the tiniest bit late would drive us insane.. I know it will for me lol! 9 weeks! You have patience! I hope you are preg!!

Yeah by nine weeks I would be certifiable!:wacko: I had bloods done the day before my af was due with the last cycle to confrim it! :rofl: Bloods should definaltey confirm if af is 9 weeks late without a doubt, they are very accurate, they picked up a hcg of 2 on my third lot when I was on the way down from a mc! Good luck hun!:hugs:

First off I wish you the BEST of luck on Monday!!!!!

9 weeks is unhealthy and your doctor should know better really than to make you wait that long with very "inconclusive" results. A blood test can pick up HCG counts from 1 and up, depending on what type they do. If one is saying NO and it's been 9 weeks then they need to do the other kind because for one if you are not pregnant then your body is out of whack and you need relief. If you ARE pregnant you need pre-natal care sweetie and your physicians should know that.

I hope all turns out well with you. I would not have been able to go this long but if its what you gotta do to get your bubba then...so be it! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->