I'm Super Confused?? (Pic added on OP)

maybe one ticker is her twin sisters :? :lol: god knows,why not ask her :D

Ive also never heard of this, very strange and interesting though.

Could be a faker?! Sounds very very unlikely to me!

Hmmm so that means I'm an Irish twin with my little sister and my little brother just sneaks in the third year so I guess i'm also an Irish triplet :rofl:

First time I've ever heard that term though and my Dad is a lapsed Irish Catholic :)

I agree with Angel_dust.... not biologically possible (unless she IS a shark :rofl:).

She is either
1. confused
2. mistaken
3. faking

Or all three... lol

hmmm... or...?

She had a vanishing twin that never vanished?
Maybe they found another embryo that measured 7 weeks but is not actually viable. It could have been concieved at the same time at the 29 week one, not survived, but hasn't been reabsorbed yet. If that is the case it will either reabsorb or get aborted when the surviving fetus is born.

I found this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-484562/Born-day-mother--theyre-NOT-twins.html

3 weeks apart (being a million to one rarity) and 22 weeks apart is a VERY VERY big difference. I still hold it is not possible from a biological standpoint! :mrgreen:

wow thats confusing! :shock:

I just read that article in the daily mail...(I know its a little off topic) but for the older baby her weight is amazing for being delivered at 32 weeks)

this was on grey's anatomy before lol but i didn't know it was true - excuse the absence of caps, fussy sleeping baby in my other arm! :)

WTF???

I've heard of Irish Twins, nothing rare about this, but I really doubt that she has 2 babies IN her and they're not twins.

PUFF PUFF... PASS......

well, Irish twins means two children born to the same mother within 12 months, or the same calender year of each other.

I want to find this ticker though. Maybe it means that 'baby' is 29+ weeks old and she is 7+ weeks pregnant? that would mean that the new baby could be born before the first child's birthday. (conceived when baby was 22 weeks old + 40 weeks pregnancy = 52 weeks)

Hunny 22 + 40 = 62 weeks!!

i actually think it may well be possible!!
:blush::dohh:
be amazing if it is ...
im really curious now
ask her!!!

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh