• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm turning paraniod!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I woke up at 5am this morning convinced I had cramps, well they were enough to wake me so I assumed the worst. It took me a good 15 minutes for me to pluck up the courage to go to the toilet. I went to the loo only to realise my 'cramps' were gas :blush:

I'm also on full time 'knicker watch'. It's so worrying isn't it? Pregnancy is supposed to be a time you enjoy and all I can do is panic :hissy:

im still on knicker watch and im in the second tri! u just never stop worrying but it does get better.

i always worry i dont think i will stop worrying till i give birth :( xxx

That happened to me recently as well. Suddenly got really bad stomach cramps at 2am and was in real pain with it. Went to the loo and realised that it was wind, but felt like I really needed a number two as well, but nothing was happening!!!! I was up for about an hour with it and in the end made myself a hottie bottie and that settled things slightly and I got back to sleep.

Then the other day, driving to work I had the total opposite. Suddenly had bad cramping and realised it was wind, but it got worse and worse and in the end I had to pull in at a supermarket as it was a case of "I need a number two and I need it NOW!!!!"

I don´t know which I prefer, sh*tting bricks or sh*tting through the eye of a needle!!! Either way I wish it would hurry up and go away!!!!

I´m also on constant knicker watch too. Thank God for this forum, so we can all discuss these unusual bodily functions of ours!!!!

I was on "knicker watch" for a lonnnng time. Everytime I wipe I had to look just to be sure. Ive gotten better, but I still catch myself doing it sometimes :hugs:

That happened to me recently as well. Suddenly got really bad stomach cramps at 2am and was in real pain with it. Went to the loo and realised that it was wind, but felt like I really needed a number two as well, but nothing was happening!!!! I was up for about an hour with it and in the end made myself a hottie bottie and that settled things slightly and I got back to sleep.

Then the other day, driving to work I had the total opposite. Suddenly had bad cramping and realised it was wind, but it got worse and worse and in the end I had to pull in at a supermarket as it was a case of "I need a number two and I need it NOW!!!!"

I don´t know which I prefer, sh*tting bricks or sh*tting through the eye of a needle!!! Either way I wish it would hurry up and go away!!!!

I´m also on constant knicker watch too. Thank God for this forum, so we can all discuss these unusual bodily functions of ours!!!!

:rofl: I know what you mean, I never knew before that I could openly discuss my bowel issues quite comfortably infront of everyone :rofl:

I'm still on knicker watch LOL. I don't think I'll ever stop, probably because I have bled before too. Scarey stuff. I really didn't expect to see it, even though I was looking for it. I couldn't believe it. I've never been so scared in my life. That was at 8 weeks and I'm still panicy!

ah yes knicker watch is part of my routine too!!
But i'm begining to realise that aches and pains are normal and i worry less than i did...there's too many pains for me to worry everytime......when do we bloom??!! :rofl:

Amen to all of the above! I still check when I wipe, and every cramp or twinge is a nightmare! I've had a lot of horrid cramps that ended up being gas or bowel movements! No fun! And yeah I'd have to agree, it doesn't get better. Even when you're waiting for a sign of cramping to indicate that labor is finally there, you don't feel any better until that baby is in your arms. And then a whole new set of worries start. LOL! But the upside is you're normal! :hugs:

i too am still on knicker watch and every ache and cramp in my stomach has me worried but its alwas either needing a number two or round ligament streching. i dont think i will stop being on knickerwatch unitl this baby is born xxx

Its nice to know all these things are "normal" and everyone else is experiencing it too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->