Im worried

A

AutumnRose

Im worried that it will take years for me to get pregnant because i suffer with heavy painful periods. Doctor prescribed me the pill 3 years ago at 15 and i didnt want to take it because i hated the thought of some pill messing with my period cycles and would rather not risk being infertile or taking longer to get pregnant after coming off it.
Im marking off on the calender when my period is due and when it finishes so I can try and work out when im most fertile and if my periods are like clockwork.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get pregnant within say 6 months?
Thanks

Having heavy periods shouldnt affect your fertility unless you have endemetriosis which can be a factor in taking longer to conceive. A lot of people on here use the fertility friend website to chart their cycles - the girls over in TTc will be able to help more! xx

The pill will not make you infertile.. and every month the average couple has a 20% change of getting pregnant - so it's basically just luck. Some can get pregnant the first month.. while others take a while.

And at 15 you sure were thinking about things that I couldnt have cared less about! :rofl: Good luck.

I have ebactly what you do! but it turned out to be endo. Teh best way to treat it and prevent infertility is (believe it or not) going on the pill! The hormones decrease the pain SIGNIFICANTLY. Good luck.

(oh, if we all knew hw to concieve in 6 moths, very few of us would ever be considered "TTC"...you just have to time sex the right way and hope for the best!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->