I'm WTT

kerry2009

Reaction score
Although I would love to start trying right now I am being sensible (something that is unusual lol), we are waiting until my youngest son starts school as this is the age gap between him and his older brother. I struggled with low iron and was really tired throughout my 2nd pregnancy and often needed to sleep in the day, I would prefer to be able to do this again in case it happens next time.
He starts nursery this January, he has an October birthday so will do extra at nursery, I can't wait to start trying, I love being pregnant.
It will mean that I will be the other side of 30, I'm currently 29, I wanted to have 3 children before 30 but never mind. I want at least 2 more children so we'll see what happens :)

Welcome to the forum (I'm a Kerry too!). Your boys are cuties :)

K x

Are you lol. It's a great name haha. Thanks for the welcome. I need to up-date the pic of my boy's that was about a year ago and they have changed loads.
Just seen your ticker, not long until you start trying, good luck, hope it happens easily for you :)

Welcome to BnB hun, glad to hear you are another lady who is WTT, its hard though isn't it sometimes, I go through stages where I want a baby NOW haha xx

Welcome to the forums. :D

Your boys are very cute!

Welcome to WTT - I think most of us on WTT are doing it for sensible reasons, which I have to admit seem so boring at times but it is all for the greater good!! haha!

Hope you enjoy your time here in WTT xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->