Imaginext castle/lions den question

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the imaginext dragon is compatible with the Lions Den castle? I really wanted to get the castle and dragon for my LO but can't seem to get it for the price is like. I've seen the lions den one which he will love but I know he loves the dragon as he plays with his cousins one. Is the dragon compatible,with the lions den castle?

If not, are there any additional interactive extras you can recommend if I got the lions den?

Many thanks :)

I'm unsure if the Dragon is compatible, but I took pictures of the back before wrapping it so I didn't forget what went with it :haha:
I've just got to resize the images then I'll upload them (BnB says file to large for me!)

I have been researching this. The Castle Eagle Talon has been discontinued and is the one that the ogre and dragon interact with.

As far as I have been able to figure out they do not interact with the new castle lion's den. Regardless of this I still decided to purchase the Dragon. I have found the older castle the eagle talon online, but it is going for 100-110 dollars and that is not in our budget. It made me sad because that one looked way cooler to me.

The dragon doesn't interact with the lions den castle. Only the bigger castle, which I think is discontinued now.

I know because I bought both for my LO last year and I was a bit disappointed. He still loves and plays with both though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->