Imi

Thank you all so much, means everything.

f this not makin sence i on morphine sorry

talk in the next few days

Imixx

:shock: I was going to print this off for you!

How are you online? They given you a private room?

get tinternet on paitent line on telly lol

not that tis makin sence so please still print

xxx

Imi,

So sorry to hear this news! You make sure you rest and look after yourself so that you can get out of that god forsaken place asap.

Thinking of you and sending huge hugs,

Lynnie

Imi

I just second what everyone else has said,I dont know what to say only you are in the best place to get you better,take care hun

Bex.xxxxxxxxx

Those things are so slow Imi - I will print this off still

x

oh hun i hope you start feeling better soon, sending my best wishes and love to you and your family xxxxx take care of yourself :hugs:

awww Imi, i dont really know you that well, dont thtink we have spoken before, but my thoughts are with you and your family. I really hope you are better soon x x x

Can I pass on my thoughts and hugs too. I'm not a big poster but I do lurk a lot.

Cause you can & bang on time I'm just printing it all off now.

:D x

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you. Best wishes xxx

Aww missed the printing :(

But i'l still say it Hugs hun. Hope your out of Hospital and at home soon being waited on hand and foot :D

Can still read them.

Thank you all so much Gav an i appreciate your kind messages and thoughts.

Hospital staff DREADFUL, feel horrendous but taking each day as it comes. Im muddling through,Don't think has sunk in yet tbh.

But what will be n all that ....

Thank you lauz, Vicky and Wobbles for coming to see me and being there 4 me,and thank you Gav you are my rock.

without you all this nightmare would be even harder to deal with.

Imi
xxx

We will be here for you too Imi eventhough we all live so far apart xxxx

So sorry babe, lots of love, thoughts and hugs!!! :hugs: x

Imi hun, i have only just caught up with these threads and im so sorry to hear about what you are going through.
Sending loads of love and hugs your way, really hope you are feeling better soon, cant imagine what you must be going through.
xxxxx
:hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"