Impatience!

emalou90

Reaction score
I'm trying so hard not to be impatient as it can take a while for a lot of people to become pregnant.
I've had some symptoms though and which i've read in other threads are very promising!
Hopefully i'll get my :bfp: !!

Anyone else as impatient as me?
or want to chat about symptoms :) xx

I am impatient and i am still here TTC i am going into my 7th month!
xx

oh beauty! Fingers Crossed for you girly..
7 months, blimey.
Let me know how things go for you :) x

YEP Blimey! Its get worse.. I mean i was on bc for 12 years and periods bit long still prob around 45 but its sooooooooooooo hard!!!!!

I am on cd12 i think today but not using anything this month no opks cause i cant seem to use them, no CP or CM checking either just going in with the full nookie as and when we want which we have done most months!! lol

Its very hard believe me 7 cycle i really thought i would be pregnant by now!! I know its an average of 12 months.. off to see gyno next month to see if they can help with my long cycles!!

xx

oh bless youu :(
yeah the gyno will probably be able to shed some light.
But i find its best to just go for it whenever you like (obviously during the best times) :sex:
theres nothing more off putting than thinking about 'we want to make a baby' during :sex: ;) ha.
So all i can offer is my luck :) :thumpup: xx

Thanks huni
Bit hard to guess when to get more busy when periods all over! Thats why we do it when ever we feel like it!! lol
xx

Yes i will join you, i am getting a bit impatient although I feel really bad for saying that :blush: as i am only on cycle 3 ttc and I know people have been trying for way longer. I suppose we all want the same thing tho x

Chloe - i think we're definately the impatient lot here ;)
yeah i understand lots of people trying for waaaaay longer than us but still..
impatient!!
i can't wait to do a test, i'm showing some signs but not reading to much into it as i don't want to be disappointed.
xx

Beauty, i think you're going the right way about it :)

BFP for you soon:flower:

Omg im so impatient!!! Only my first cycle and must admit im at the stage of sex for baby not enjoyment already!!! Trying to chill out a bit now and convince myself its not an issue if doesnt happen for few months but that may only last for today pmsl!!!

Yep very impatient too!!! although i am officially late today and am still hoping the witch doesnt arrive but begining to feel like she is on her way! Still, it aint over till its over eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->