Impatient to feel baby move

Makena29

Reaction score
I know it's a bit early yet, but I'm getting totally impatient to feel my baby move! C'mon kiddo, let's get this show on the road.

I feel the same exact way you do! I want movement nowwwwww. We are nearly the same dates too. :) my first baby as well!

I feel the same exact way you do! I want movement nowwwwww. We are nearly the same dates too. :) my first baby as well!

We should compare dates when we feel the baby move for the first time!

hey I have had the 'quickening' which is a flutter type movement when i was at week 15 - but nothing since then - i would love to feel my baby xxx

I want to join you ladies - am getting really impatient :growlmad:

hey I have had the 'quickening' which is a flutter type movement when i was at week 15 - but nothing since then - i would love to feel my baby xxx

Same here! At week 15, had a "pop pop pop pop pop" feeling just to the left and below my belly button, was driving home from work (had to pull over!!!) :happydance:

Am 16 weeks and 2 days and nothing since.... :-( Hurry up LO!!! :) x

I just found out I have an anterior placenta so doc said i won't be feeling baby me move for a while ... I'm due on the 21st of November ... Can't wait till I feel her/him move :)

I've felt fluttering twice, both with I've been sat down leaning a bit on my belly (to get something out of a bag/backpack). Can't wait til it gets more regular :)

Can I join too? Soo impatient. 17 weeks and nothing - no quickening no nothing. Boo. come on bump!

hey ladies hope you all get to feel something soon, though just remember when you have #2/#3/#4 you will.. You will start with flutters/popping and it will get stronger over the weeks one thing i learnt was to not tell oh every single time i felt a movement since he cannot feel yet and gets jelous lol

It took forever to feel my daughter move. This is baby #2 and I started feeling movement really early. DH was also able to feel baby on the outside much earlier, and now you can see it on the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->