Implanon and what looks like a positive

lemely

Reaction score
So I've had the implanon about 8 months. After previously LTTC you get to know your body really well. A few times I've said to my husband that it feels like I'm having a cycle e.g. showing fertility signs then a very light bleeding. Well last week I had two really bad migraines, my migraines are usually under control except in early pregnancy when they are horrific. Then 2 days ago I started bleeding quite heavy the morning after sex, when I'm pregnant I'm a bleed constantly 🤔. This prompted me to take a test, I took one last night and was convinced I could see an extremely faint line (left), took another one this morning and I'm sure that one has a line too(right). What do you think? [URL=https://s649.photobucket.com/user/michelle_baker3/media/DSC_0067_zpsa44qqokw.jpg.html][IMG]https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/michelle_baker3/DSC_0067_zpsa44qqokw.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I can see something faint in the first test. Do you have any pink dye tests?

I'm going to go to the shops later and get one ��

You need to go do the doctors and ask for a blood test because if you’re pregnant on the implant They’ll be concerned! I’n the meantime can you grab a pink dye test ? X

I'm hoping to nip out and grab a pink dye later. The bleeding is getting pretty heavy now so I'm wondering if it might be a miscarriage as I don't have any periods on the implant and the faint tests would make sense then :nope:

I do see the line. I hope it works out however you are hoping for. :hugs:

i do see the lines. i hope you are able to get the answers you need :flower:

I can see lines but I wouldn't trust one so faint on a blue dye.
The thing with the implant is it tries to keep your lining constantly thin, so it is possible you're having a very early miscarriage if something attempted to implant, they may not have made it. I hope though, that you see some clearer lines, if that's what you want of course :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->