Implanon removal to conceive

Wow kirstybum & bbygurl amazing news. Did you catch so quickly with your previous pregnancies. H&H 9 months ladies xx

Wow kirstybum & bbygurl amazing news. Did you catch so quickly with your previous pregnancies. H&H 9 months ladies xx

Thank you. No I was very shocked that it was so soon this time around. It took us 3 years to conceive ds after stopping depo injection!

Thank you. No I was very shocked that it was so soon this time around. It took us 3 years to conceive ds after stopping depo injection!

Omg that sounds abit like me took us a year 1st time which turned into a missed miscarriage at 11weeks followed by getting pregnant with our now 2 & half year old 3 months later so all in all almost 2 years after the depo. Never again would I go on that. I was reluctant with the implant but it was the best option at the time x

I was the same after having Rio. Swore I'd never go near the depo again and was so reluctant to use any other birth control in case we had the same trouble ttc #2. I had a chat with my doctor who recommended the implant as she said fertility returns so quickly so we can literally wait til we want to ttc before removal and she was absolutely right for us. Obviously everyone is different but now especially, I really believe the depo was to blame for the length of time it took to conceive first time round.

Dd1 took 9 months dd2 right away and this time right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->