Implant removal

Supermaiden

Reaction score
I had the implant put in 3 weeks after having my son. This was back in July. He is now 7 and a half months and I was bleeding the whole time. I got put on Femulen (pill) to try and calm it down and it didnt work. So I stopped the pill and had the implant out. Now I am on no contraception whatever as I want my body to get back to normal. The problem is since having the implant out 6 days ago I am still bleeding. This seems like a period and I have aching aswell which I havent missed I tell you :nope:
So I dont know what to do. Do I try Femulen alone and see if it helps, or should I wait and see if the bleeding stops, and what if it doesnt? Im worried.
Any advice welcome :( Will have to see my gp next week I think.

Id give it few more days see if bleeding stopped.

I bled after mine came out cant remember how long i got preg 6 weeks after it being removed.

Been 12 days now and its still ongoing. I could have just kept the stupid thing in and been the same :( I dont know what to do now. I think the GP will just say wait for it to stop, takes a while for your body to get back to normal etc. In the meantime it is really annoying!

I had implan 3weeks after lb in sept and have pretty much bleed the whole time. I was given pill but it made no dif. I was then given pills very similar to ibruprofen (can remember the name) and they sorta heled but havent stopped so :shrug:

I thought it had stopped :( havent bled for 2 nearly 3 days and then I go on my X trainer today and now Im bleeding again! WTF am so annoyed! I dont know what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->