Implant removed = stressful

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So implant removed 11th April
First AF 19th April lasted 6 days ( was very very heavy and painful )
Now on CD 35,negative test yesturday,pretty sure I ovulated between 5th and 8th May,so I thought a test might show up now.

It's either going to be a very long wait :growlmad: or I tested too early.

Not sure if to test again tomorrow or just leave it another week or so?

With first AF coming so quick I thought GREAT body's going back to normal :happydance:

I guess not... Lol

My cycles were SO wonky after getting off the implanon implant! I hated that thing with a passion, glad to hear you're off it. Don't worry your cycles will get back to normal. It took me like 3 cycles or so before they were back to normal. And yeah, my cramps have been way worse since I had that evil thing in me. It's eased up some, but still worse than before the implant. I had mine out in '09 after having it put in in '08 because it caused me to have heart problems that have never resolved themselves, on or off BC.

Good luck and I hope this was your cycle, but please don't be discouraged if you're not back to normal right away. That, in and of itself, is perfectly normal coming off the implant. *hugs* and Fx for you!

Thank you :) I guess I got my hopes up seeing as first AF came quickly lol
As I heard people wait weeks and weeks for their first AF.
Going to try my hardest though not to think about it all too much and see what happens :) tempted to test in the morning but I know for sure it will be negative
X

I had my 2nd one out in Feb (or March? Can't remember! Lol) had it for less than a yr as it really didn't agree with me that time round. My cycle as pretty much gone back to how it was before I caught with DD. Dunno if that's a good thing as took me 14mths to catch with her, and we only DTD one that month and I planned to go on the pill as weren't getting on... Hoping it doesn't take that long this time round, but trying not to get all caught up in TTC like I did before... Hope there is a BFP waiting for u! X

I got my implant out on 23rd December and still haven't had a real period.
Could your AF been an a breakthrough bleed?

How do you know you ovulated?

I think it was a real period as it lasted like normal and it was very heavy and painful,my nurse said it will only be a break through bleed if it's spotting or a light period for a few days.

I assumed I ovulated by tracking mucus as it went in the right stages.
But I could of been wrong...not going to use ovulation tests, I find it best just go do the deed every other day and see what happens :)

My fingers are crossed that you get your BFP soon and here's some for good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->