Implantation bleed...Research

mumof430

Reaction score
Hi, I am doing some research and hoping you could all help.
Did anyone have an implantation bleed (IB)? If so how many days past ovulation (DPO) were you?
How long did it last?
When did you get your big fat positive (BFP)?
Thank you in advance

My doctor is almost positive what I am experiencing is an unusual implantation bleed. I started spotting on the day of my missed period so about 14 dp but got my bfp at 12 dpo. My spotting is still kind of going but definitely about to stop it seems like so I guess about a week 1 and 1/2. This is unusual of course and not particularly a good sign but my hormones are going up so my doctor isn't too worried

This is my 4th pregnancy and didn't have IB with my other babies.
Got my BFP october 20th (13 DPO)
Started spotting bright red october 23 but only in the morning, and at night, and didn't need to wear a pad.
It went on for 2 1/2 weeks. Went to the doctor twice thinking miscarriage, or ectopic.
Saw baby on u/s and all was fine.
The doctor said it was likely a longer IB and not to worry.

I never had any IB. I always got my BFP between 9 and 10dpp.

Out of 4 pregnancies, the ones I had any kind of bleeding in (3) were MCs. The only one I didn't have any kind of bleeding or spotting in gave me DS.

I'm currently 7w and haven't had any kind of bleeding this time (got BFP at 10dpo), but not counting it in this since I don't know how it's going yet!

No bleeding before positive test-9dpo.

Spotting the following week after which I believe was baby properly implanting

I've never had it, got my BFPs at 11dpp both times.

I had spotting very early on with my lg after sex due to a cervical erosion making my cervix sensitive

This is my third baby and my first time with IB. I had it for 5 days at 22 DPO. I didn't get my BFP until 3 weeks after that but I didn't think I was pregnant before that either. Currently 12 weeks pregnant and baby is doing great :)

I had bleeding with my son. I got my positive test at 11dpo and bled bright red blood for about 7 days, from 14dpo to 21dpo. I had an early ultrasound that showed no reason for the blood so I don't know if it was from implantation.

I had one spot of bright red blood at 5+4 with my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->