• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation Bleeding??? HEEEELP!

marie1

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is the first time ive ever been on one of these sites but I need some input. I have a very regular menstrual cycle, I am always on time. But, this month I started what i think/thought was my period 8 days early. I was very out of the norm for me. It started off like my normal period, I had bad cramping for the first night but it clotted a little and just stopped. The next night i spotted a little brown but i stopped bleeding completely and had short random sharp cramps. On the 3rd day I had some light pink spotting and then it went to brown and stopped again. Today is the 4th day and the bleeding is stopped completely, and I believe its done. Does this sound like implantation bleeding? Im not trying to conceive right but ive been with my husband for 3 years now and we are not protected. (but he does not cum inside) Today we had intercourse and he looked at my breasts and noticed my areola glands are more vivid and; he never really noticed them before. I took a hpt the day i started bleeding and got a neg reading, but I know it was to early. Do you think this is indeed implantation bleeding and when should i take another hpt? Oh, and on the 3rd night I was super crampy and sensitive, upset stomach and felt like I was burning up. Next morning I was fine, just thought that was odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->