Implantation bleeding? Help

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
First of all I'll start with the fact that we aren't trying for a baby as we are getting married next June. We already have a son who is 19 months old. I never had any implantation bleeding with him, it took a year to conceive him and I was temping at the time. I had a positive test about a week before I was even due my period.

This is my problem.
My period tracker says I ovulated approximately 2 weeks ago. I have never suffered from constipation in my life - for about a week now i have not been able to go. I've had painful cramps which I blame on that. I've also had sharp pains which I remember from my first pregnancy and I've had round ligament pain. But I'm not saying it's anything significant.

My tracker says I am due in 2 days, I can sometimes be a few days early which is why it was no surprise to me when I started spotting. I had brown when i wiped so I put a pad down and from the whole day I had nothing but a small brown patch, I fully expected to start my period the next morning. Same again, the next day I had basically nothing but a small brown patch and at most I had some pink discharge after an attempted bowel movement.
What do you thinks happening? Ive tried pregnancy tests before the spotting began which were negative which I assume (if this is IB I assume pregnancy test was too early)

Opinions please?

It sounds like it could be IB. I've heard to wait at least 2-3 days after the spotting is over to take a test. Or it could be spotting just right before your AF. I had that last month and I know breastfeeding can make your AF weird at times. Keep us updated!

I have had nothing since. Today my pad has been completely clean and my cervix feels very wet but no discharge. Any discharge I do manage to find is yellowish, dried yellow on my pad too. Very weird. Never had this before! Usually after I spot brown i come on later that day or the next morning. But nothing. Completely dried up x

Hm I would wait till tomorrow and take a test then. Sounds like it might have been IB then.

Yes take a test tomorrow please! It sounds like it could be IB to me as well since it deviated from your normal cycle. And that yellow CM is what a lot of women have before their BFP. I have been having yellow CM this cycle as well. Haven't tested yet

I came on. Very unusual though.
But yes on my son I would usually get lots of cm throughout my TWW but the month i tested positive I had none. I completely dried up. Only thing I had was on 8dpo I had one big glob of yellow cm and then nothing again. So anything that's unusual for your cycle I say is a good thing

I'm glad you sorted out what had happened,I remember you from first second and third tri with my son,18 months old now,you were a month in front of me.congratulations on getting married x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->