Implantation Bleeding....how to tell?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I had a D&C in July. This was our first cycle trying again. I've always had regular periods (no spotting or mid cycle bleeding, and no other PMS symptoms). We predicted that I ovulated last weekend and dtd a few times. It's now 7PO and I am having some spotting. It's red, but only when I wipe (sorry, tmi). As I mentioned, this is not normal for me at all. I've done some reading and it says most Implantation bleeding is brown or pink.

Can anyone share whether they had this, and whether it turned out to be IB or just mid cycle bleeding? I am so hoping that this out of the ordinary bleeding is a positive for me.

Also...I do not have any other symptoms such a sore breasts. I do however have a cold, which I had the week before my BFP last time (crazy coincidence I'm sure! lol)

Are you sure its a cold? A lot of women get cold like symptoms before the BFP! Implantation spotting should be just that, spotting. If its heavy its most likely not from implantation. But if it is subtle and goes away quickly, it could be implantation. The color is a bit relevant as well, red is hard to tell but if it is brown, its probably due to the implantation of the egg. You are at the right day past O so I think that is a good sign, as well as it not being a normal pms sign. Good luck! Oh and I am TTC #2 and am 11 dpo, at days 5 and 6 I felt as if I had morning sickness nausea. I didn't spot but had extreme cramps. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Thanks! I'm going to see how today goes. Like I said, it's out of the ordinary for me, but who knows after the d&c what my body is doing. So far it's not a lot, not enough to wear a pad. But more than just pink when I go to the loo. I feel out, but my fingers are still crossed. Thanks for your feedback. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->