Implantation Bleeding Maybe? Need some Advice!!!

SuperLilWifey

Reaction score
Okay for starters this month was the start of NTNP for us, I didn't pay attention to anything!! Took a break from BNB and everything. My last period was on Oct 26 after showing up 2 days late. My Cycle is 25 to 26 days long normally I keep track of that on mymonthlycycles and based on that I would of OV on the 6 of Nov today when I woke up and went to the bathroom there was some light bleeding I didn't really look like blood but it did remind me a bit of how my period starts and ends sometimes. So I thought crap my period is starting then I got to thinking to hasn't been long enough for it start yet. Because My period is due based on that on the 20 so in about a week....

So could this possible be Implantation? or my period starting way early or something else?

Could be IB. You'll just have to wait and see though. GL, hun.

Yeah I planned on waiting its going to be a bit hard though now that I think it might be IB but I don't want to get my hopes up either.

I am going through almost the exact same thing! my last period started on the 27th. hubs and i have been doing the deed everyother day. According to my chart i would have ovulated on the 9th and yesterday(13th) I noticed (not to be gross) but when i wiped it was very light brown. just a little here and there. then it stopped and i havent seen a bit of color wiping since! Im not due to start til the 24th so im thinking that this is implantation bleeding! And from the sounds of it yours is too!

I hope so for both of us! It would be a blessed and very nice early xmas present for me and DH both!!

GL to you!!!

Now all I gotta do is just wait out the days and not go out and buy a test!

Okay for starters this month was the start of NTNP for us, I didn't pay attention to anything!! Took a break from BNB and everything. My last period was on Oct 26 after showing up 2 days late. My Cycle is 25 to 26 days long normally I keep track of that on mymonthlycycles and based on that I would of OV on the 6 of Nov today when I woke up and went to the bathroom there was some light bleeding I didn't really look like blood but it did remind me a bit of how my period starts and ends sometimes. So I thought crap my period is starting then I got to thinking to hasn't been long enough for it start yet. Because My period is due based on that on the 20 so in about a week....

So could this possible be Implantation? or my period starting way early or something else?

hi,

ive had the same kind of thing today but im due my cf on thursday. mine was a spot of brownish cm very tiny. also have other symptoms too so hoping for a BFP! good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->