Implantation Bleeding or Other..?

selflesssun

Reaction score
So, I recently started birth control on October 2nd. I had been taking the pills regularly, having protected sex with my boyfriend, etc. I recently started getting these weird dizzy spells and the urge to throw up, followed by sore breasts and a change in my eating habits. On Wednesday of this week, I had forgotten to take my pill, and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He pulled out, but I think some of it got in before he did. I had forgotten to take the pill again the next day (Thursday), and I started to get these cramps. They lasted the whole day. I'm not supposed to be on my period until the 25th (that's when I started my last period, ending it on the 1st of October). Yesterday (Friday), I woke up to find myself bleeding. It's lighter than my regular period (my flow is much heavier, the cramps are much worse). I have a couple of theories to what this may be, but I'm not sure which one is accurate.

Birth Conrtol: Not taking my pills for those two days caused myself to bleed. But can it make me get my period earlier? I tried looking into it, but got no answers. What do you think?

Implantation Bleeding: I've heard that it can often be mistaken for a period. But most women experience just minor spotting, whereas I am experiencing something a little more than that. I've gone through two pads in one day (just changed into the third one this morning). I took a pregnancy test last night, but it said negative. I am afraid that I took it to early. Should I wait until I stop bleeding to take it? I'm not sure how long this bleeding is going to last (the flow has been lighter and the cramps aren't as bad). I feel like when I had unprotected sex, something happened with the condoms. I feel like maybe there was a tiny tear in one of them, and something got through. This was when I was just starting the pills. I was having a lot of weird discharge, and that's when my urge to throw up started. Please help me out here! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

There's no way to tell until you get that positive or negative test love. Sorry I can't say more!

Impossible to say until either your period starts or probably doctor is able to confirm or deny using their tests.

I was on birth control for years and it massively can mess with and trick your system - Especially in the first few weeks of taking it, the symptoms could simply be a part of your body adjusting, coupled with the missed pills

- or it could potentially be IB. But there's no way to know. I can relate though - we use pullout (NTNP) but since we got married on October 8th have been tentatively trying. a week ago I had what I assumed was a water infection, but for the first time there was some very pale pink spotting and had a fever and back ache I'm assuming it was an infection and not IB, but will find out in a week when my period is due.

Wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->