Implantation Bleeding Question, please help!

mrs.micci

Reaction score
Hello, I am wondering, from all of you who have experianced implantation bleeding, how that was? How long did it last, how dark/heavy was it?

I have been having ALL the symptoms of pregnancy, and all of a sudden tonight I had blood when I wiped (TMI, sorry ) it wasn't very much but it was red and brown, not the typical light pink like I read about online. Normally I have SUCH bad cramps before AF arrives, and that is the only PMS issues I have, which is why the preg symptoms are standing out to me so much. I bought some FRER, I'll test in the morning.

I appreciate any and all responses!

I would just take the test hun. I got the left over implantation blood at just over 5 weeks, and had no actual pregnancy symptoms until then.

Most early pregnancy symptoms are also the same as pre period symptoms.

Good luck with the test :)

With my 1st pregnancy was pink coulor xx

I had it about a week before my af was due. It was super light pink and it would come and go through the day, but it was never enough to wear anything to protect my underwear. Only pregnancy symptoms did not stand out until the last day when I went to a work out and noticed I looked super bloated and my boobs were not happy during the workout which was new for me. I tested two days later and got my positive. It lasted 4 days, which is longer than most lasts, but every woman who experiences it will have a different experience ranging from before to after the missed period and a day or two to 4 days. I would give yourself a couple of days before you test....

Thank you ladies so much! It ended up being AF, but since I'm just getting off the impalanon, it is nice to know where my cycle is so I can keep track of it. I greatly appreciate the replies!!

I only had IB with my 3rd bub and it was pink and just there when i wiped for around 6 hours.. it was around 6.5 weeks though so a late implant bleed according to my Dr.

I had implantation bleeding with this pregnancy, right when af was due, just brown blood mainly when I wiped but it went on for around 5 days hence why I thought I had just had a light af. It wasn't u til last week that my boobs were killing me and I started feeling sick that I took a test! i've never had implantation bleeding before so was suprised. This is baby number 4 x

This is my baby number 4 and the only one I had implantation bleed with, it was dark brown cm then faded to light pink, it came with mild cramping xx hope this helps x

I had implantation bleeding for a week! It started off brown, then turned red, and then went back to brown. It was never heavy, only ever there when I wiped. When it turned red I really started to panic, I actually went to the EPU at one point thinking I was having a miscarriage! Luckily, an early scan showed that all was okay.

If we hadn't of been trying, I'd of dismissed it as AF! X

Aww, thanks rebeccalouise :) hopefully I'll catch it next cycle. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->