Implantation Bleeding Question

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Alright, my husband and I aren't technically going to start trying to conceive for another 3-4 months, but we're also not doing much to prevent anything either. I have an almost one year old daughter whom I have been breastfeeding the entire time and still have not had my first menstraul cycle after giving birth (due to the bf'ing). My husband and I have quite a bit of sex and because of bf'ing, I'm not sure AT ALL about my cycle (ovulation, etc) so I'm a bit confused about some things that have been going on today. This morning I woke up and went to the restroom and I had a bit of pink, spotty blood on my toilet paper when I wiped. I then looked into the toilet and saw a small bit of bloody (pink) discharge in the toilet. I flushed and went about my day. Just recently, went to the restroom again and noticed a bit more (not much at all). Since then there has been no bleeding. This week, I've been a bit crampy, because I was thinking my menstraul cycle would be starting, but it never did. Could this bleeding be implantation bleeding? Since my period is MIA (haha) I have no idea what to think?!

Hi

As you are not sure about your cycles it would be hard to say for sure. Like you say it could be :witch: just adjusting herself. Implantation bleeding is usually pink/brown cm rather than actual blood. It can last for a few days.

FX for you hun. Oh and LO is sooo cute!

Hi

As you are not sure about your cycles it would be hard to say for sure. Like you say it could be :witch: just adjusting herself. Implantation bleeding is usually pink/brown cm rather than actual blood. It can last for a few days.

FX for you hun. Oh and LO is sooo cute!

Thanks for the response. It was more pink rather than blood....that's why I was so confused by it in the first place. I didn't experience any implantation bleeding with Valerie, so I am just very confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->