Implantation bleeding questions - please help!!

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi,

I know all I can do is wait, but while I do I'm seeking some advice/other experiences.

I took my temp this morning at the usual time, but I did get up 2hrs before to pee. Temp was same as 2 days ago, higher than yesterday (which I was late on) and definitely higher than coverline.

Ff said ovulation was on 12 July, but other apps said 16 July. Chart is below.

I had a reddish tinge to cm this morning so I thought ff must be right and other apps wrong and af was here.

I've been to the bathroom twice since and there's nothing more.

My boobs are still tender and bigger, I haven't had any cramps which I'd normally get with af.

Am I out or is there still hope?

I had a little bit of spotting (although thinking it was brown) for 2 days before I got my BFP. I was sure it was the start of AF, but like you, my temperature had not dipped. I think there's definitely hope for you! Did you test yet?

Thank you for the hope! How long did your spotting last for?

I had a wee bit more today, only really there when I wiped and it was pinkish.

I think I'll wait for now, because if implantation has just happened hpt won't show up for a couple of days?
If AF starts for real tomorrow then I will know it wasn't ib.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience xx

im having the same issue now! AF should have started on sunday...my breast have been tender for a week or so which i thought was AF warning me...late monday night i had brownish spotting and nothing more...seems like at least once everyday this week i have had some sort of spotting...pink, brown, even purple! but nothing more!! Ive been ttc for 14 months and this is the first time i have had anything like this. Im honestly kinda nervous to test and dont know when i should....HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->