Implantation Bleeding?!? (TMI)

Bells n Bump

Mum to TJ after 2 losses
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm ever so confused and wondered if someone could help, I have posted a pic of my pregnancy test that i took at the weekend on the test forum, it had a very faint positive line which showed up in the 3 min time limit, i was hoping it was my bfp and thought i would wait a couple more days then test again. Unfortunately yesterday i started spotting/bleeding v.lightly, mostly brown when wiping and some red (sorry tmi).

Has anyone else had this and do you think its the start of af or could it be implantation bleeding? I'm not usually a spotter or light bleeder its usually all or nothing so I'm a bit confused.

Thank you xx

Hey hun!! i was ttc after my angel left me in november and i had what i thought was a second period in one month it was only spotting i thought it was strange googled it and i was told on a forum to take a pregnancy test or i never would have as i am the same as you all or nothing. I took a test and it turns out i am 1-2 weeks pregnant i used a clearblue digital test and that took the full 3 mins so i just left it on the side and walked away as i assumed i wasnt and my parnter called me back lol. that happened a week ago and i took another test yesterday (just so it feels real to me) and that wasnt digital just a normal one and it was VERY faint but still a positive.

i think i personally just had impantation bleeding.

(hope that helps)

Hi donot worry too much have u any pain or cramps i think it just implantation bleeding have u done a clear blue test i would asap to put your mind at rest u will be ok u see xx

Or by the way no luck for me this mth will keep trying my poor hubby LOL

Sounds like IB to me! I had it with several of my pregnancies. I remember the first time I had it I put a tampon in because I thought AF had arrived! No clue that I could even be pregnant lol. So a few hours later when I took it out and there was hardly anything but some brown on it I was confused. A week later I took an hpt and it was positive! Good luck!!!

I have the same thing, the brown instead of red 'bleeding' so i thought af showed up too on saturday, we were supposed to do ivf for the first time this cycle so i went for baseline labs/ u/s, the results showed my hcg was positve but very low and low progesterone too so the nurse said i might lose it anyway :( i go back tomorrow (if i can make it through all this snow) im very worried but im hoping its just IB too but we'll see, this is the first bfp ever for me and we've been ttc for so many years so this is heartbreaking. I really hope it all works out for you too! Are you going to have labs done soon to check? I did two hpt and one was negative and the other was very faint line so may be gone now.

Thank you all for your advice.

Anniebaby- I had some cramping sunday, a bit like short bursts of period pain but since the spotting started there hasn't been any cramps at all, which was another contributing factor to my confusion because usually im doubled over in pain when my af comes.

I have decided to try another test tomorrow morning, then go see my doc, see what they think.

Fx'd for everyone TTC!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"