Implantation Bleeding??? (WARNING: Photo included)

nmv

Reaction score
Please help!!!!

I've never seen anything like this in other cycles!

I'm 11dpo and had a big temp dip this morning, as well!
I have 14-15 days luteal phase, AND I NEVER spot before AF comes!

Is this what I think it is?
Might I have a bun in my oven?????
I hope so! :D

UPDATE:

Yes, it was implantation bleeding!
I was right that the excessive thirst and other odd happenings were pregnancy signs.
...but it didn't stick.

Amazing how in love you can be with a person who barely existed...
:angel:

Attachments

• 2014-10-30 10.07.00.jpg
    2014-10-30 10.07.00.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 38
Unfortunately we cant tell you for sure. The only way you could pretty much have an idea that it could be is if you are tracking your temps and you have a temp dip and a big temp spike the next day. Unfortunately spotting can happen out of nowhere even if its not normal for you. Ive had that happen a couple of times and af still showed. The thing with IB is only temping can give you the best idea of it most likely being it. Otherwise its like shooting an arrow in the dark either hit or miss.

Unfortunately we cant tell you for sure. The only way you could pretty much have an idea that it could be is if you are tracking your temps and you have a temp dip and a big temp spike the next day. Unfortunately spotting can happen out of nowhere even if its not normal for you. Ive had that happen a couple of times and af still showed. The thing with IB is only temping can give you the best idea of it most likely being it. Otherwise its like shooting an arrow in the dark either hit or miss.

My chart is attached in my signature.
Temp dip this morning!!!!!

Ive got to get better eyes lol...you will have to wait to see until tomorrow if it spikes back up. At this point it could be, but sometimes even with the temp dip and spike af has still shown for some people. IB is a very tricky thing and that is why they say its one of the most comonly missed early pregnancy symptom because its super hard to tell for sure. But if it is, you should hopefully be able to get a positive test reading in a few days. Good luck

Its Looking good... I hope your temp shoots back up tomorrow !!! Fx its ib :dust: x

So, I checked the ol' cervix SEVERAL times today, and nothing!
...not one speck of color...

I'll be testing with two different strength HPTs tomorrow morning, and will, at the very least, update with whether this cycle ends in :witch:...or :bfp:

You may find if it is IB you might not get a result for a few days as it does take time for the hcg hormone to rise. So even if both tests in the morning show negative, you could still be preggo. Some dont get a bfp until they are 18dpo+. As they day you arent out until the witch shows up.

Impossible to tell, honestly. IB varies so greatly between each woman and each cycle; I've had spotting like this go both ways so it's a mystery! But good luck! :dust:

Thanks for weighing in, ladies!! :)

I appreciate all of you taking the time to share your thoughts!
:hugs:

I had the same sort of looking thing on the toilet paper this evening. Never had it before and I am 8 dpo. Fingers are crossed.

I had the same sort of looking thing on the toilet paper this evening. Never had it before and I am 8 dpo. Fingers are crossed.

OMG!!!

I'm so excited for you!!! :D
When will you test??

Please let me know how it turns out...I'm pulling for you over here!
:headspin:

I want to be excited but honestly I have had things out of the ordinary turn out to be nothing. I do have a sort of good feeling but really trying not to look to far into it. I am testing tomorrow in the morning and maybe in the evening just bc I can't help myself and daily from then on. Thanks so much for the support and I hope it is what I think it is.

I hope it is ib for you as well. My fingers r tightly crossed.

BFN here too....not surprisingly.
I'm testing again in 2 days. :)

Still VERY hopeful for us both!!!!!
:hugs:

I am debating getting a first response this evening but every time I do that its negative and my period comes lol I wish I wasn't so impatientstill about 5 days away so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->