Implantation Bleeding??? (WARNING: Photo included)

I can't wait to see your :bfp:

Thanks Tankel!!!!
:D

I'm on the edge of my seat over here!
AF is due today and still ZERO sign of her arrival!!!
I'm just so certain this is it, and want a test to finally confirm so I can allow myself to get fully GIDDY about it!!!
:happydance:

Stalking!

Good luck!

I had a pinky/brown blob of cm 7dpo then 3 days later BFP!

Hope you get BFP!

X

Bumblebee I just had something today that looked like a blood clot and since then absolutely nothing. I'm 7dpo today so hopefully that's a good sign. :) since that happened at 7:00 this morning randomly at like 3 in the afternoon I started feeling really nauseous. The blob thing was so weird for me too because my cervix is like just barely open and it's pretty high. I'm cycle day 29 today but normally I've been having 32-37 day cycles since my miscarriage in May so at first I thought I was getting my period but then the glob came out and all spotting stopped. Testing in a few days if a full period doesn't start. :)

I didn't get a BFP until AF was 2 days late. I have also seen some people get them as late as 3 or 4 days after AF. Your symptoms sound really promising :)

Its on for tomorrow morning, ladies.... :D

Thank you, Buffy and Tankel, for all your encouragement!!!

...and Good Luck to you, JandJ!!!!!
I hope it means very good things for us both!
:happydance:

OMG this is so exciting!! I think I might honestly do the happy dance in real life if you and JandJ get your BFP's!! FX FX FX!!!!!!

Haha Querida I would be pretty darn excited too considering I woke up this morning thinking that I had gotten my period and will be going to bed with hope. :)

So, I took my test this morning, at 16dpo....
:bfn:

....but then I noticed my cheapy tests expired this month!!!!!
Brilliant!
:dohh:

SO...today I'll be buying brand new, fancy NON-EXPIRED tests from the drug store, and we'll see what they say tomorrow morning!!!!! :thumbup:

FX!!!!!

So, I took my test this morning, at 16dpo....
:bfn:

....but then I noticed my cheapy tests expired this month!!!!!
Brilliant!
:dohh:

SO...today I'll be buying brand new, fancy NON-EXPIRED tests from the drug store, and we'll see what they say tomorrow morning!!!!! :thumbup:

FX!!!!!

Idk if this will help, but I have read about cases where it took the fertilized egg TWO WEEKS to reach and implant in the uterus, which meant the woman felt pregnant and was late for AF but didn't have enough hcG to get a BFP until a few days after implantation finally occurred. FX for you

Haha Querida I would be pretty darn excited too considering I woke up this morning thinking that I had gotten my period and will be going to bed with hope. :)

C'mon SPILL!! How's everything this morning?? Any more bleeding? Have you tested?? AHH! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!! lol :haha:

C'mon SPILL!! How's everything this morning?? Any more bleeding? Have you tested?? AHH! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!! lol :haha:

No more bleeding, cervix is still mostly closed and I did in fact test first thing this morning. And I don't know, what do you think? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 30
Just one more. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics