Implantation Bleeding??? (WARNING: Photo included)

Okay and maybe the tweaked ones. 1/2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 19
So, as we know, this morning's (expired) test was a blaring negative.
BBs still tender and huge...
Raging headache...left work early...
This morning I started seeing pink/reddish spotting and thought, "this is it".
But that's all it's done...just a little spotting, all day.
We'll see if it gets heavier by the morning. :)

If AF is coming, then something very different from normal is afoot, and sparks a bit of concern.

Either way, I've scheduled a Dr. Appt. at 3pm tomorrow, so we'll know what's going on one way or another!!! :thumbup:

GOOD LUCK nmv!!! FX you get you bfp and your sticky bean!!

JandJ I think I see it; go check the poas thread for my tweak and invert of your test!

Good luck with the doctor appointment!

Its a no-go, you guys....
Woke up bleeding heavy....the :witch: is here.
:grr:

It seems my body is malfunctioning...
In this moment, I feel like a fool for believing its lies!
:cry:

I hope it means something different for you JandJ, and thanks to all who helped keep my spirits high during the wait....I wish I had better news to report....
:sad1:

In really sorry that AF got you. I just read the hole thread and was hoping for your bfp. X

So Sori af got u. It's cruel our bodies.playing tricks sometimes. Good luck next time.x

So sorry nmv!! FX for a sticky bean next cycle!!

I just knew I was pregnant, and the doctor confirmed it, with a very low hCG of 9...but the little bean didn't stick and the hormones were on their way out of my system...
:nope:

I've been ordered to wait this month out and try again in December, which is going to be torture....

I just knew I was pregnant, and the doctor confirmed it, with a very low hCG of 9...but the little bean didn't stick and the hormones were on their way out of my system...
:nope:

I've been ordered to wait this month out and try again in December, which is going to be torture....

So sorry to hear that! :hugs: x

nmv - sorry about the miscarriage. :hugs: Why were you ordered to take a month off?? Many women get pregnant with a sticky bean, SOMETIMES 2, immediately following an mc in the very next cycle..

nmv - sorry about the miscarriage. :hugs: Why were you ordered to take a month off?? Many women get pregnant with a sticky bean, SOMETIMES 2, immediately following an mc in the very next cycle..

She was worried about my uterus' lining. Since I only stopped spotting a few days ago, there's a concern that it might not rebuild enough in time to sustain a pregnancy. I desperately don't want to trash this cycle, but she was adamant about letting this one go and waiting until December.

Idk...:shrug:
I still REALLY want to try, but I'm afraid of dooming another embryo because I was impatient...

Why don't you just use progesterone cream from 1 dpo to help? Then you can still try while actively doing something to help your lining. But I didn't think a mc could cause the lining to be too depleted. Have you had trouble with that in the past? I say tell the dr "yes, ma'am" and go get some cream and do your thing, unless you have a valid reason to be concerned..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->