Implantation Bleeding??? (WARNING: Photo included)

did your temp spike today?

It did!!! Spiked right back up, above where it was 2 days ago!!!
BBs are still crazy tender, and I'm guzzling water like MAD, but still thirsty.
Very strange for me, so I'm taking that as a good sign.
:D

(My chart is below in my signature if you want to take a look.)

That could possibly be a good sign...good luck in the coming days when you will know for sure if you have a lil one cooking :)

IF it was implantation bleeding it is at least 2 days after you should test, as previously said, it takes a while for the HCG levels to raise enough to come through. Personally, I don't know - I have never had anything that looks like that. I'm guessing around implantation everyones temperature drops but then spikes up - which I guess is what yours has done but I tell you now, I am no chart expert here.

Good luck for you both. :hugs:

IF it was implantation bleeding it is at least 2 days after you should test, as previously said, it takes a while for the HCG levels to raise enough to come through. Personally, I don't know - I have never had anything that looks like that. I'm guessing around implantation everyones temperature drops but then spikes up - which I guess is what yours has done but I tell you now, I am no chart expert here.

Good luck for you both. :hugs:

Thanks!

I'm active on the Halloween Testers thread so today is the day many ladies poas.....I figured I'd give it a go, just in case.
You're right that typically you won't get a BFP this soon after implantation, so I'm taking the negative as kind of a good sign.....
Strange as that is to say.
:)

All other symptoms are still in play, so I'm far from out yet!
:thumbup:

13 dpo, and ANOTHER temp rise this morning!!!!
:happydance:

I'm still guzzling water over here.
...so much so that if AF DOES come and I'm still this thirsty, I'm going to the doctor! lol ...but seriously...

No chocolate cravings.. (shocking for me)
BBs still tender, and HUGE!..(so full my favorite bra struggles to contain them!)

No sign of AF cramps...
Only the seldom slight ovary pain and mild pressures around uterus area, with the occasional "twinges"(?)...I don't know what to call it. A few times I've felt what can only be described as pulling or tugging feelings, once from right next to my belly button. Hard to put into words....but I wonder if this is what I've read about.

JUST a touch of brown tinge when I wiped this morning, so I went in for a sample and put it on tissue, which I'll post from my phone in a sec...

I'm feeling optimistic about all my symptoms...

Will test again in the morning!!!
:D

Attachments

• Brown CM 2.jpg
    Brown CM 2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Bfn for me this morning so I am guessing maybe I had a hormone imbalance or something. I am probably out.

I did test this morning, and it was negative....but I still feel oddly positive about this cycle.
I just really think the test is wrong.

In fact, I think I'll be SHOCKED if AF shows up!!!
There are seriously SO many differences in this tww! I'm convinced that implantation must have been a touch on the later side (at 11dpo)....and hCG just needs time to build up.
I'm sure of it!!!

Ohh, good luck!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Last cycle I just KNEW I was pregnant as well. And I was! We are the one's who know our body the best.

Unfortunately for me, it ended in miscarriage at 5w2d though.

Ohh, good luck!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Last cycle I just KNEW I was pregnant as well. And I was! We are the one's who know our body the best.

Unfortunately for me, it ended in miscarriage at 5w2d though.

Oh Buffy, I'm so sorry to hear about your little angel... :(
My heart goes out to you!! I know first hand how deeply that hurts...
:sadangel:

Its interesting, isn't it....such a strange feeling inside and you just know you're no longer alone in your body, this is it! :thumbup:

May both our next beans be super sticky ones!!!!!!!
:hugs:

I did test this morning, and it was negative....but I still feel oddly positive about this cycle.
I just really think the test is wrong.

In fact, I think I'll be SHOCKED if AF shows up!!!
There are seriously SO many differences in this tww! I'm convinced that implantation must have been a touch on the later side (at 11dpo)....and hCG just needs time to build up.
I'm sure of it!!!

FX that you get your :bfp: !!

Just one more sleep before I test again!!!!

Still NO sign of AF, still super thirsty, and last night in bed I felt a very uncomfortable tugging from behind my belly button that lasted about a minute, this happened twice before I went to sleep. This is the second day I've felt something like that and it's just one more reassuring "different" symptom.

PLEASE be sticky, little bean....momma knows you're there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->