Implantation Bleeding!?!?!?!?!?!

kory

Reaction score
these past few days (just nearly over a week) I have been experiencing AF like cramps and no period until today - I thought I might have started my period. Only its extreamly light, I still need a pad though. I'm puzzled. I thought implantation bleeding wasn't red, and that you didnt need pads.

:nope: How heavy or light can they be?

:shrug: And even what color?

Is it too early to be your period? I never experienced it but i THINK the girls have said its more a pinkish colour or even brown, not the normal red menstrual colour. and shouldnt last more than a day or two.. please correct me if im wrong

x

it was almost a week late. Weird considering im usually regular.

I'm a little too nervious to take a test at the mo. Plus the shops around here dont sell ones, I live on an island!!

This just doesn't 'feel' like my normal period. Has anyone else suffered implantation bleeding, to give me advice? :help:

What about buying a pregnancy test online and getting it delivered to you? That way no one will really have to know.

I had implantation bleeding it was only a few spots, it was a reddy pinky colour, but i only had a bit only lasting a day.
Buy a test to check if AF is late. You can get cheap ones on ebay or the internet. I am sorry i don't know other than this but i would test if i was you, everyone is different.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I would test, I spotted for almost a whole month. Sometimes it was red, sometimes pink and even brown. At one point I even had clots, but in the end everything was ok. I would go test. Has your cramping been really painful?

Its been sore... not enough for painkillers though. This whole excperience is really weird. I'm still bleeding (red) sometimes its watery only noticable when I wipe or pee (TMI sorry), sometime their is small brownish-red-black clots!! But I've yet to fill a pad. Does this sound normal?

I'm getting my mate to buy a test... I wont get it for next week though!!

UPDATE: Could I have had my period - it only lasted 1.5 days, it didnt even fill one pany liner. I'm usually quite heavy at first, and it usually last 4-5 days. I think its finished, now when I wipe there is a dark pinkish like discharge. I'm also getting headaches and slight cramps. What do you think?

sounds like you could be pregnant! why do you have to wait so long to get a test???

I never had implantation bleeding but if you think you're pregnant can't you go doctors for a test?

I live on an Island. Its sometimes hard to get off it, with the weather and finding a way back. There isnt a doctors surgury here either. I'm getting a mate of mine to send me one up tomorrow on the ferry.

Keep us updated. Have you not gotten your period yet??

No I haven't.... which is highly unlike me. I'm pretty reguliar.

Blah... i think the nausea has started. I didnt even eat much at lunch. I didnt have an appitite.

Oooh, test test test! It helps the nausea if you DO eat, least for me. If I start to get hungry the nausea gets 1000x's worse!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! My mate FORGOT to get me a test. God.... Watch out I'm on a rant. I'll have to wait for the weekend to get one. The ferry has been cancled untill saturday. The weather is going to be horrendus. Up to hurrican force 11. I'm desperate to know if I'm pregnant...... Grrr.

I live on such a tiny 2 square mile rock. It such a pain. The only way off the rock is by boat. I cant get images to work so I'll add a link to the main Skerries website.

https://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/outskerries/outskerries/index.html

Do you have symptoms of pregnancy? Do you think you are pregnant?

thats the thing I have no idea. I dont know. I've been very irritable recently. My period (if you can call it that) was nearly a week late and extreamly light (I'm usually heavy and reguliar), that finished a week ago. I've still got cramps. I'm more sleepy and I need the toilet a lot more. I dont have a appite at the moment. I think I'm anxious as well......... sorry. My back hurt slightly today, but that could be because of work - I work in a factory. My boobs are mildly tender today, and I think I felt queasy yesterday.....

I dont know if I'm just reading things to deeply or if I really could be. If you know what I mean.

Sorry.... I'm kinda worried and I just dont know!!!! My friends aren't helping much either. They think I'm being silly.

You're not being silly and I'm sure they'd be the same in your positition. You're just going to have to wait, there's not much else you can do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->