Implantation Bleeding!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for listening (or reading)... lol. I'll just have to wait for saturday. Its not that long.

i was just wondering if its possible for implantation bleeding to be more than just spotting was due on my period monday but this morning i had quite alot of blood like startifg my period but nothing since??

So I am not due for another week and a half. I am never irregular. I always have severe cramps during my menstrual every time. Yesterday afternoon I wiped and there was very light pink blood on the tp. It startled me because I didn't have any cramps. My usual routine would be severe cramps the day of. It was very light watery pink through the day. Then it stopped and went to dark dark brown very light at night. I woke up its still there and its more stretchy with mucus and back to light pink and its medium flow now. Still not the norm. I don't have back pain. I honestly feel amazing. I do have very sore nipples though. Its been that way for 3 to 4 days now. Its not normal to me either during menstrual to have sore nipples. Is this implantation bleeding for anyone with experience???

The last ovulation was Oct. 13 to 14. I had intercourse on the 14th as well. Light bleeding first started afternoon on the 23rd. Pregnancy test said negative but I assume its too soon for a urine test. I don't think I'm due until the 3rd of November honestly.

My only concern is how long does it usually go for? It hasn't been 24 hours yet for me but its still going. Is it normal its a light pink color with mucus? Is it normal that it was very faint and watery and now its medium flow? I know every woman is different. But, It is exciting. Thanks if you can help!

So I am not due for another week and a half. I am never irregular. I always have severe cramps during my menstrual every time. Yesterday afternoon I wiped and there was very light pink blood on the tp. It startled me because I didn't have any cramps. My usual routine would be severe cramps the day of. It was very light watery pink through the day. Then it stopped and went to dark dark brown very light at night. I woke up its still there and its more stretchy with mucus and back to light pink and its medium flow now. Still not the norm. I don't have back pain. I honestly feel amazing. I do have very sore nipples though. Its been that way for 3 to 4 days now. Its not normal to me either during menstrual to have sore nipples. Is this implantation bleeding for anyone with experience???

The last ovulation was Oct. 13 to 14. I had intercourse on the 14th as well. Light bleeding first started afternoon on the 23rd. Pregnancy test said negative but I assume its too soon for a urine test. I don't think I'm due until the 3rd of November honestly.

My only concern is how long does it usually go for? It hasn't been 24 hours yet for me but its still going. Is it normal its a light pink color with mucus? Is it normal that it was very faint and watery and now its medium flow? I know every woman is different. But, It is exciting. Thanks if you can help!

If you ovulated on oct. 13 to 14 and you're not due until the 3rd of Nov, that would make your luteal phase abnormally long. Ovulation varies from woman to woman, but luteal phases are almost always 10-16 days long.

To me it sounds like it could be implantation, I'd test again in a few days/a week if I were you. Good luck!

Good luck hun, I always heard implantation was browny/ pink spotting if you got it at all so when I got red bleeding at 11dpo I assumed it was AF. The bleed lasted about a day and then disappeared.

I waiting for it to come back and 3 days later, feeling nautious and sore boobs I tested and got a bfn. The following day, feeling more sick, very teary and still sore boobs I tested again and got BFP. The dr said it sounds like an implant blled and because the embryo really bigs deep in and hooks on, some women have more of a bleed than others while some have none. We are all different.

Fingers crossed for you
x

I'm sorta on the same boat.

Missy19, did you end up being pregnant???

for me my period was on the 27th of march , i had sex of the 9th of april , and 8 days before my next period i am having light pink bleeding , only when i wipe , also some light back and stomach pain , now it has lasted for 3 days today being the 3rd day , has anyone eles experienced this and if so what was the cause , thanks .

for me my period was on the 27th of march , i had sex of the 9th of april , and 8 days before my next period i am having light pink bleeding , only when i wipe , also some light back and stomach pain , now it has lasted for 3 days today being the 3rd day , has anyone eles experienced this and if so what was the cause , thanks .

If you have a regular 28 day cycle with ovulation around day 14 then it is possible that you are pregnant. However its impossible to know if the bleeding you are experincing is implantation bleeding as it may just be abnormal bleeding that some women get from time to time. I only had a very small amount of blood which was pinky in colour and there twice when I wiped. It is only after finding out that I was pregnant that I am pretty sure it was implantation. Not everyone has implantation bleeds and they can vary quite a bit according to what others have said x

hi
My period was due on 16th of april but didnt come so yesterday I had a dark brown discharge which was very little but today in the morning my bleeding of dark red blood has been started now I dont know what is it...infact I have all the symptoms of pregnancy I have severe cramps in my uterus ......I dont know what to do...anyone who had such experience please share with me thanks.

My IB was just one time pink when I wiped. No red at all and not even a day (plus it was a week early for AF).

Hello evryone.. I am new to this site.. I have some concerns about my current condition and would like to have some feedback from anyone who may have been in my shoes before... I have had various issues regarding my menstral, and concieving children.. I guess I will have to give u all a quick medical history to give u all a better background.

I'm 31 years old.. mother of 1.
I started my cycle late at age 16.
by age 17 I had to have my cervix scrapped due to a bad pap test with pre-cancer cells found. I then did not have a menstral cycle for about 10 months... I was put on bc to regulate my cycle. I stayed on the pill for a few years. I got married at 21 and we tried to have a baby. I was told that it would be extremely difficult to concieve. due to lack of ovulation. we proceeded to spend our entire savings of 17,000. to get injections and other procedures. It resulted in a misscarage the day after my blood test came back +. My husband and I sepperated a year later.. 8 months after that I convieved my daughter without meds or fertility consultation. I had an extrememly tough pregnancy.. had bleeding and discomfort for the first three months of my pregnancy. was on bed rest.. I developed diabetis, and cholestasis of the liver. and was diagnossed with malnutrition. I was hospitalized for a total of 12 weeks of my pregnancy. I was induced 3 weeks early and gave birth to a 4lb 5oz lil girl. during my preg they also discovered that I was RH- for my blood type. so that I require a shot after each pregnancy. when my daughter was 10months old I got pregnant again..This time was very different than the last.. I was sick for my entire pregnancy...up until my 19th week when I miscarried 3days before my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.. I had to give birth to my son and see his tiny lifeless little body.. I has damaged mentally allot even though it was nearly 6 years ago. when my daughter turned 4 I had a ectopic prenancy. It was found at 8 weeks and terminated with methotrexate injections, and a procedure. also mentally devistating. I was then diagnosed with PCOS disease.. and will skip periods for months at a time..

lately; well... since april of this year, I have had my period right on track.. everything was finally working like it was supposed to.. Ive been taking ovulation predictors to track everything and to my knowledge everything is like it should be... this month I started bleeding afew days late.. didn't think anything of it.. until the following day.. when the bleeding completely stopped... I though that it was my period coming on.. but I guess that I was wrong.. I then waited a couple of days and went and bought a 2 pack hpt tests. I took one.. it had a faint possitive line which I wrote off as a evap line.. because an hour after taking the first test i had taken the second test.. with a neg result. Now I'm reconsiddering the results being that I'm told that the concentration of hcg may have been diluted in the second urine test. I'm sooo confused.

I feel a little dizzy... I'm having complications as far as my bathrrom habits. frequent urination.. some diarehea... and insomnia. I stay up till about 3am every night for no good reason at all.. just for the fact that my eyes wont close.. lol I have been having some small amounts of white discharge from my nipples, and also spasms and pressure in my uterus. I'm always quick to jump the gun and assume that I am pregnant.. this time I told myself that I would not do that.

The only thing is... Is that no matter how long that I went without a period, or how off tract they were.. I never only had bleeding for one day only.. this makes me think that it could possibly be implantation bleeding.. it was a med flow and bright red.. but.. not a drip the next morning. any advise or concerns please share with me. thanks ladies :)

Ladies I am extremely confused by the last two months. My previous AF started on the 25th of November 2012. I got faint positives one week prior but AF was on time. It started out little and then very heavy by the third day. I ended up in hosp where my hcg levels came back as 0. The rest of the period was just like my normal ones which generally last 6-7 days. During my fertile stage this month we had unprotected sex numerous times. I was supposed to start next AF on 23/12/2012 but instead I got dark brown discharge on the 20th. Very little. That changed into slight bleeding again very little and dark dark red the evening of the 21st and stopped the afternoon of the 22nd. I have quite a heavy flow on my 2nd and 3rd day and this can not be compared. Dark brown spotting then gone. On the 23rd I had light pink spotting once when I wiped.

Since then I have had frequent headaches - daily. Very thirsty. Dizzy spells out of the blue. My breasts hurt but they are not heavy. Last 4 or 5 days I've been experiencing dull cramping. I have tested twice. Once on the 23rd and the other on the 30th. Neither in the morning. But they were both negative? What could this be?

Hi there lady. Oh the body of a female is such a complicated yet wonderful thing. Was just reading ur post? Did u test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->